Fake News

Speaker to Animals

Re: Fake News

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:00 am

My ability to recognize your defending fake news, with plenty of dishonesty, is without error.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:54 am

Fife wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:36 am
CNN has finally had just about enough of your bullshit, Trump.

There it is again - the media trying to make the campaign gear of the sitting president analogous to KKK/Swastika. Anything to allow loopy leftists to excuse perpetrating violence to silence and intimidate their political enemies.

Precisely why I bought a 3rd MAGA hat after getting rid of the first two.
We can’t allow “triggered by clothing” to become an excuse for assault, Lynch-mobbing, or ruining children’s lives. The line must be drawn.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:58 am

You might not want the revolution Comrade, but the revolution wants you!
The good, the true, & the beautiful

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:20 am

it must suck to be a cincinnati reds fan, i wouldn't be caught anywhere wearing a red hat these days

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:23 am

I dunno. I live in a battleground area between both sides, and I have never seen violence against the many people I see wearing those hats.

I think the violence is not necessarily just a matter of being a democrat. It's cultural and regional.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:26 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:23 am
I dunno. I live in a battleground area between both sides, and I have never seen violence against the many people I see wearing those hats.

I think the violence is not necessarily just a matter of being a democrat. It's cultural and regional.
I live in a pretty populous area of the PNW. Haven’t seen one MAGA hat worn, ever.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:33 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:26 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:23 am

I live in a pretty populous area of the PNW. Haven’t seen one MAGA hat worn, ever.
So deep inside Asheville city limits, everything is more like Portland or Seattle in terms of politics and culture. Most of them are Yankees anyway who colonized this area from Appalachians.

From some of the wealthier neighborhoods and the outer areas of the city limits on out, it gets increasingly MAGA. Where I live is pretty much solid MAGA. We are more like borderline MAGA and straight-country. Between here and there, you will find people in giant 4x4s with the rebel flag / MAGA flag combination (literal flags) waving out of the bed, and then you will find lots of Priuses with the LGBT and #resist stickers. I have seen a car with numerous posters affixed to the windows about how Trump has to be impeached parked next to a vehicle with Trump stickers all over it.

I have never once seen violence. I am not saying it can't happen, it surely can, but somehow we keep the peace.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:34 am

Maybe ya'll motherfuckers need yoga or something.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:37 am

Sounds like your area hasn’t achieved the critical mass of leftists required for them to feel safe committing mob violence.

Give it a few more years of retiring New Yorkers moving down their with their 30 y/o millennial kids in tow.

You’ll get there: https://www.thestranger.com/slog/2018/0 ... f-his-head

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:37 am

similar for me too. southern california here i don't think i've ever seen a maga hat out in public. i live north of LA near the desert where it's a little more red and i'll see trump bumper stickers from time to time, but i don't see red hats at the grocery store or anything like that. i did see a hillary for prison t-shirt once, that was funny. i think more people are inclined to show their support indirectly through american imagery, like the flag, than to show direct support for trump. i see a lot of stars and bars nowaways, they'll openly support that, but trump is probably a little too toxic out here still. if you go further north into the desert and rural areas there is more open support for trump