[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

SuburbanFarmer

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Cos one party States are always the best States. :think:

This is where a self-aware person would realize that we need a viable third-party, and stop shilling for Republicans.

Let's watch what happens, tho.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Not sure how I feel about this.

I have a lot of respect for ballet. I am 100% behind encouraging people to get active and pursue what they love. But isn't this just going to turn into a story about obese people are just as good at ballet as actual ballet dancers? We know it's not going to be like adult gymnastics, where adults pursue a hobby sport as part of their fitness regimen, never daring to compare themselves to athletes like you see in the Olympics or like what you would see in Cirque du Soleil.

The most concerning thing is that, like gymnastics, if you are obese, you are likely to fuck something up at ballet if you weigh too much, probably in the case of ballet: an ankle, hip, or knee. Part of the reason I like gymnastics is that it forces me to not overeat and lean down as opposed to something like powerlifting that encourages overeating and getting fatter. I am fairly certain ballet is the same way for people who pursue that as a hobby.
Not possible, unless they're dancing flat-footed. I would pay money for video of this thing, tho.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm

Here's another one where the woman explicitly states that fat people can do ballet as gracefully as fit people.

And for a reference point, here is Rudolph Nureyev performing in Swan Lake:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:30 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Here's another one where the woman explicitly states that fat people can do ballet as gracefully as fit people.

And for a reference point, here is Rudolph Nureyev performing in Swan Lake:

I actually watched Swan Lake a few weeks ago, with the kids (on tv). It did not look like that :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:46 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:10 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:40 pm

My America haters class is gonna be fun.

First day, prof asked what is America, and first two students answered democracy.

Prof asked if anyone disagreed, and guess who raised his hand in a room full of a hundred liberal college kids.

Said, nope. Not a democracy. Pretty clear from the founders it's supposed to be a republic.

Got a target on me now.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:44 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:My America haters class is gonna be fun.

First day, prof asked what is America, and first two students answered democracy.

Prof asked if anyone disagreed, and guess who raised his hand in a room full of a hundred liberal college kids.

Said, nope. Not a democracy. Pretty clear from the founders it's supposed to be a republic.

Got a target on me now.

Redpill then on (((who))) tacked that shitty poem to the French statue.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:45 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:52 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:My America haters class is gonna be fun.

Got a target on me now.

Redpill then on (((who))) tacked that shitty poem to the French statue.
A lesbian? That won't work.