Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

PartyOf5

Re: Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:31 am

Pretty much every post in there is batshit crazy. Take note everyone this is what they believe.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:44 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:31 am
Pretty much every post in there is batshit crazy. Take note everyone this is what they believe.
Useful idiots...no one should be surprised - who do you think the left has always used to overthrow the system?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:59 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:44 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:31 am
Useful idiots...no one should be surprised - who do you think the left has always used to overthrow the system?
The Democrat Party is where the mentally retarded go to die.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:17 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:42 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:16 pm
I'm not sure Trump could have handled the riots much better.

His restraint has left the Commies without traction for their ready press propaganda machine. Average Americans discipline in largely staying out of it while radicals destroy their own cities has helped Trump. But deputizing State Police Officers as US Marshalls has been brilliant.

It allows the Feds to bypass the corrupt local DA's, and prosecute the rioters. It also keeps the law enforcement local, and prevents the Commies the readied attacks of Federal Police or Troops cracking down on a local riot, where the Mayor and Governor is ready to say you are not welcome.

This policy has already had an impact. As police arrest people, it's no longer catch and release, they aren't getting out of jail anymore. Already the Commies have resorted to putting Senior citizens on the front line as a human shield, to prevent the Police from taking down rioters. I suspect the Police will work around this issue fairly easily, however it is statistically likely that some of these seniors will be seriously injured if not die from CS gas inhalation or heart attack.

Another way of thinking of it is the Nazis have called up the reserve battalions filled with the elderly to shore up the Siegfried Line.
Who would have guessed that Trump's hidden talent was restraint. He uses it time and time again to great effect. I haven't read The art of the deal. Has he mentioned this technique at any time?

I have not read it Hastur.
Crazy, the gold tower guy's best quality is restraint and not overreacting. While making his opponents overreact.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:19 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:06 am
Read this thread and associated threads in the forum for a look into the minds of BLM supporters. Their "truth" is literally the Bizzaro opposite of the truth. It's insane ans bit scary that this is what they actually believe to be the truth.

https://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/1303442
The fascist getting appropriately shot in Portland I think will send a message that liberals will defend themselves when assaulted.
In terms of burning stuff down. It’s just stuff. You can always buy more.

I think the gun toting MAGA crowd are basically cowards who like to dress up as tough guys.
These two are gospel with the Commies, and both come from the same place.

The first I find the most interesting because only people who live in a culture of super abundance can think this. A culture where things are always available and easy to attain without any understanding of resource extraction, manufacturing, labor, shipping, or retail business. Not to mention how insurance works or the mind of a person who's sacrificed to build something. This might be the culture most removed from production of food and products. To them Amazon Prime is the big replicator in the sky. Just speak into Alexis, and the replicator will deliver.

The second attitude is very understandable for anyone who's lived through the last 30 years. When we went from the early days of politically correct to silence is violence, from gays are people too, to pedos love too. Average people have remained relatively silent. Busy with life, work, family, ignoring the race and gender hustlers. They seemingly never lose a battle. They taken over just about everything from education to the corporate boardroom. They are arrogant and don't think they can lose, and don't think the gun toting crowd will fight. It's a myth of their own making.

The press keeps these myths rolling. By discounting and ignoring the peoples who lives and property are damaged by the perpetually offended. When the man in Arizona was attacked while trying to leave a protest, he quickly killed one of his attackers, in Austin a US Army Sergeant killed a commie who stopped his car and pointed an AK at him, then Kyle Rittenhouse. The press tries to hide these incidents, and slander the defenders. They are trying to make us believe it didn't happen the way we saw it. Because it would blow up the myths that we won't fight back, and Commie invincibility.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:23 pm

Anecdotally, I just told a Commie friend of mine to buzz off for perpetuating the myths. It's amazing he's taken in because he's older than me, and did tours in Vietnam. The irony is that when the civil war comes, he will have fought on both sides of liberty.

p.s. He's a member of this forum and has posted before.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:53 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:23 pm
Anecdotally, I just told a Commie friend of mine to buzz off for perpetuating the myths. It's amazing he's taken in because he's older than me, and did tours in Vietnam. The irony is that when the civil war comes, he will have fought on both sides of liberty.

Not recently by the sounds of it.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:58 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:53 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

We might be one of the only Pro-Trump forums. (Now anyway, after all the Never Trumpers quit.)

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:14 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:58 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:53 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

We might be one of the only Pro-Trump forums. (Now anyway, after all the Never Trumpers quit.)
I will always appreciate you for inviting us into this little Speakeasy.

It's hard to tell sometimes how people will fall on the Liberty vs Tyranny divide. VDH said it is actually about Civilization vs Anarchy. Americans in general are just about livestock. Their concerns and thoughts are so shallow and emotional based its nearly impossible to even have an in depth discussion on any topic. If you try, you will be debating against MSM propaganda talking points. My mother in law is like that. It's terribly dissapointing to see our country so neutered.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:19 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:58 pm
After watching 80+ days of the riots nightly. You were spot on when you called it losers vs winners so early on. I have listened to their gripes from many angles and voices, not one winner among them. Lots of teachers though. Go figure.