Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

pineapplemike

Re: Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:31 pm

SIR NO SIR

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:37 pm

Nothing more feminine than screaming "Motherf***er....take it outside if you want to call me sir again. I will show you a f***ing sir" at a low-wage, hourly GameStop clerk.

I'm sure every man here is familiar with women inviting them outside to "settle things". Shit happens all the time, right?
lulz
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:04 pm

Should have gone with cash me outside.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:34 pm

Lol I was watching that this morning and didn't know wether to laugh or cry. Even physically being in a game shop is embarrassing for me. Sometimes I think I want to buy a vidya game and just nope straight the fuck out of there. It's weird as shit being surrounded by mestizo man children eying little googly dolls and platforms way out of my price range or theirs. I did buy an og Nintendo DS like a year ago as a Christmas present for myself which I never use. I was trying to find decent games and it was just weird af getting advice from an elderly negro about the best Nipponese RPG game. I think I got a contact high.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:03 pm

i sympathize with the cashier jockey, you can tell he is trying to say ma'am but his brain keeps spazzing into addressing the biological male standing in front of him.

there was one male-to-female crossdresser or potential transgendered individual that used to come into the gas station i worked at, i can remember one day saying "hi welcome to circle k" to the woman in the corner of my eye as i was writing down some paperwork or something, but was slightly taken aback when i made eye contact with him, and said something in a deeper voice like "hows it going?" to address the obvious dude in the dress. that day was the day i noticed that my voice pitch was higher when addressing female customers than it was when i addressed male customers, weird. wish i could remember which restroom he frequented. i'm pretty sure i instinctively said sir to him once or twice, which i sort of feel bad about. but perhaps he isn't transitioning at all and he just dresses this way? who am i to judge? only a social justice warrior would declare a man dressed as a female to be a transgender female

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:50 pm

Nearly all human interaction is affected by gender, along with a million other social cues.

The only exception is commerce.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:52 pm

Not really. I deal with client side.

Also, who here is going to meet her out back and whoop her ass? lol no thx sir

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:58 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:37 pm
Nothing more feminine than screaming "Motherf***er....take it outside if you want to call me sir again. I will show you a f***ing sir" at a low-wage, hourly GameStop clerk.

I'm sure every man here is familiar with women inviting them outside to "settle things". Shit happens all the time, right?
lulz
Let's take it outside and we can settle this like... ...people. :roll: :lol:

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:56 am

Hey Mike, I saw some inspiration for you on twitter just now.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:41 am

Fife wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:56 am
Hey Mike, I saw some inspiration for you on twitter just now.
haha that is inspiring actually, might have to try that out, ive never drawn a he-she i don't think

here's a recent one of a she-she

lol