Social Justice Warriors Thread

Montegriffo

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:46 pm

Hetrosexuals also rape and spread disease. That is why it is irrational to be homophobic but not hetrophobic.
You will note I said I hate Christian homophobes and Muslim homophobes. I did not say I hate Christians or Muslims just because they have faith.
If you want to use your God to make you a better person then fine. If you want to use your God to excuse your homophobia then fuck you, you're a bigot.
If you think it is a good thing to throw rocks at homosexuals then you are no better than radical Islamist scum.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:48 pm

radical
:lol:

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:48 pm

Darwin was right.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:02 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Hetrosexuals also rape and spread disease. That is why it is irrational to be homophobic but not hetrophobic.
You will note I said I hate Christian homophobes and Muslim homophobes. I did not say I hate Christians or Muslims just because they have faith.
If you want to use your God to make you a better person then fine. If you want to use your God to excuse your homophobia then fuck you, you're a bigot.
If you think it is a good thing to throw rocks at homosexuals then you are no better than radical Islamist scum.

Which is why Christianity does not condone sex outside of marriage, which includes both homosexuality and heterosexual promiscuity... :idea:

Again: your hypocrisy is stunning, man, but it's also really annoying. If you want to hate on Christians, then please shut the fuck up about me hating on Muslims or not approving of homosexuality. Feel free to hate. But don't expect to pretend like all of us are "bigots" while you are some kind of saint. You hate just as much.

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:19 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
brewster wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:There exists less rational basis to hate religions than there does to hate homosexuality .
ROFLMAO

Yes, religions have ended the lives of many millions and caused others untold misery, even in just the last few decades. Gays make you feel icky. Yes, of course... Gays are far worse!!!

AIDS.
You do realize most of the people who have died from aids were heterosexual Africans, and it was brought to them by other Africans eating apes? But the main thing you fail to realize is what people hate about religion isn't the belief, it's the intolerance and need to control others. I could care less what you or any other believer in magic is into. Just keep your beliefs out of MY life and there's simply no conflict at all.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Who's inserting Christian beliefs everywhere? Last I checked liberals were running around forcing faggots to bake Nazi cakes.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:24 pm

brewster wrote:Just keep your beliefs out of MY life and there's simply no conflict at all.
Oh I think we are heading towards some common ground!

No taxes for me, right?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:25 pm

brewster wrote:
brewster wrote:
ROFLMAO

Yes, religions have ended the lives of many millions and caused others untold misery, even in just the last few decades. Gays make you feel icky. Yes, of course... Gays are far worse!!!

AIDS.
You do realize most of the people who have died from aids were heterosexual Africans, and it was brought to them by other Africans eating apes? But the main thing you fail to realize is what people hate about religion isn't the belief, it's the intolerance and need to control others. I could care less what you or any other believer in magic is into. Just keep your beliefs out of MY life and there's simply no conflict at all.

That's not true. The vast majority of HIV transmissions happen between men in homosexual (anal) sex, or from a man to a woman after the man had sex with other men. Of the women who are infected in heterosexual sex, the men who infected them by and large were themselves infected by having sex with other men who were HIV positive.

This disease is almost entirely sustained and perpetuated by gay men. Globally. 35 million people are dead because of this.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:27 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Hetrosexuals also rape and spread disease. That is why it is irrational to be homophobic but not hetrophobic.

Which is why Christianity does not condone sex outside of marriage, which includes both homosexuality and heterosexual promiscuity... :idea:

Again: your hypocrisy is stunning, man, but it's also really annoying. If you want to hate on Christians, then please shut the fuck up about me hating on Muslims or not approving of homosexuality. Feel free to hate. But don't expect to pretend like all of us are "bigots" while you are some kind of saint. You hate just as much.
Again, not hating on Christians. Hating on those who hide behind their faith to demonise homosexuality.
You have far more in common with ISIS than you care to admit.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:28 pm

StA isn't in antifa setting vehicles on fire. He's practicising his God given right to free speech. Something no Muslim country could conceive of or even want to.