[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

Fife

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by Fife » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:25 pm

Okeefenokee wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A huge chestnut-tree towering above the small Boker hardware-factory in the 17th century is the oldest traceable fact about the Boker family. Apparently Boker tools were very successful on the marekts, as they were ranked among the leading manufactured goods in Germany and neighboring countries hundred years later on.

Due to rising demand in a politically restless era Hermann and Robert Boker decided to start with the production of sabers in 1829. Inventories of September 1830 had already proven a weekly production of 2000 pieces made by 64 smiths, 47 grinders and a large number of workers and trainees. With a permanently growing product line of tools and cutlery and the great opportunities of global sales, the family saw the need to distribute the tasks to make the best use of their interests. So Hermann Boker emigrated to found Boker & Co. in New York, whereas the younger Robert established his company in Canada and in 1865 a branch in Mexico, being the market leaders under the name of Casa Boker until today.

Heinrich only crossed the river Wupper to go to Solingen, where the German cutlery industry was booming. Together with the well-known cutlery expert Hermann Heuser he founded Heinr. Boker & Co. in 1869.
Fucking savages!
Shithole countries, all of them.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:31 pm

Jealous,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:33 pm

My pocket knife is made in the USA.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:34 pm

Montegriffo wrote:My pocket knife is made in the USA.

That's a multitool.

American men tend to carry a multitool *and* a pocket knife, and many times a gun.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:39 pm

Ooh, new Gerber,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:46 pm

Montegriffo wrote:My pocket knife is made in the USA.

Good taste

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:50 pm

I have had the first generation leatherman since the 1990s. Lasts a long time

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:53 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:

Good taste

Probably the only American made thing I own. I do have two trucks with Cummins engines but they were probably made in the UK.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:07 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Ooh, new Gerber,

I have found the Skeletool is pretty much the best multitool for EDC (for most people). All I have needed was that skeletool and a Gerber shard on my keychain (for the pry tool, really the only missing critical piece to a skeletool).

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I have had the first generation leatherman since the 1990s. Lasts a long time
For whatever reason the retainer screws backed out a little on mine. Easy fix. Also, the non finished steel parts hate salt water but gun oil keeps it in check. I need to clean mine up quite a bit with some brasso or neverdull