Social Justice Warriors Thread

Montegriffo

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:35 pm

WTF going for a pizza is attention seeking?
This guy is supposed to hide who he is because some fucking Neanderthal thinks it's ok to throw rocks at you if you wear rainbow coloured braces?
Fuck that shit, cowards like him need to be gassed.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:37 pm

He was probably swishing around like a homo and asking for it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:41 pm

The bigot has to have such a weak arm too. Imagine the kinetic energy of a rock you hurl out of a moving vehicle. If I hit you with a rock like that, you are going into a coma, best case.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:45 pm

Muslims are really good at throwing rocks too so this is surprising. Anyway, far be it for me to make a bigoted argument against their traditional practice of stoning gays.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:57 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Muslims are really good at throwing rocks too so this is surprising. Anyway, far be it for me to make a bigoted argument against their traditional practice of stoning gays.
How do you know the cowards religion? Plenty of homophobic Christians in the US who think ''God hates fags''.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:12 pm

Anonymous sources

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:13 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Muslims are really good at throwing rocks too so this is surprising. Anyway, far be it for me to make a bigoted argument against their traditional practice of stoning gays.
How do you know the cowards religion? Plenty of homophobic Christians in the US who think ''God hates fags''.
LOL, no. Your own bigotry is showing there.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:18 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
LOL, no. Your own bigotry is showing there.
I admit it, I hate homophobes. May they rot in hell, which ever invisible freind they worship whether it is Allah, Jesus, Shiva or any other shit stirring invention of weak men.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:20 pm

Define "homophobe".

Is it like how you could be called a Christphobe?

You express a great deal of hate against those of us who are Christian all the time. I am not sure how you get off accusing anybody of bigotry. You are a pretty big bigot yourself.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:22 pm

I heard the Arab that threw the rock was an aethiest and hates people that practice religion.

He was also driving a van and shouted something about how he hates homophobes.