Another School Shooting

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:05 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Sure we would. The average age of a WW2 soldier was somewhere in the mid-30s, dude.
Maybe at the very beginning. They always get down to 15 year olds by the end.
Do you ever not talk out of your ass?
Do you ever read a book?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:27 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Maybe at the very beginning. They always get down to 15 year olds by the end.
Do you ever not talk out of your ass?
Do you ever read a book?
You didn't get that from a book. You got that from a comic.

Nerd.

The war was fought by grown men.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:28 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: Inner city gang warfare in a nation where guns are not easily obtained and carrying a knife can get you a 5 year stretch even if you don't use it. No death count and not in the same league as your gang warfare.
You know that's not an improvement, right?

You made things worse.

You took away people's ability to defend themselves, and then incentivized a form of attack that leaves victims disfigured for life.

Great work.
Easier to defend yourself against a youth with a bottle of bleach than a gun, you can't outrun a bullet. Disfigured v dead. It's not an ideal situation sure but definately an improvement on thousands of gun deaths.
How many children do you think your latest school shooter would have killed with a bottle of acid?
He can't outrun a bullet either, you duty to flee fucking coward.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:30 pm

Okie, I think that catass is talking about the ages of his fellow travelers from the East. I'm pretty sure those soldiers were pretty young, and old, and whatever; so long as they could hold a rifle and keep the petrol thawed.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:38 pm

Fife wrote:Okie, I think that catass is talking about the ages of his fellow travelers from the East. I'm pretty sure those soldiers were pretty young, and old, and whatever; so long as they could hold a rifle and keep the petrol thawed.
Germany resorted to teens as Berlin was falling.

That's about it.

The soviets weren't fielding giant armies of children. They had more than enough adults.

Britain, Canada, Australia, none of them were so short for soldiers that they were using children.

He made that shit up.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:38 pm

I have a buddy who lives right up the road from where this horrific act happened. What worries me the most is that this shooter might beat the case. He bought the gun legally, had all of the relevant paperwork, and all of his vehicle registration tags are up to date. This makes me so mad. The best they can get him for is destruction of county property (damage to the school building and computers from the bullets), and trespassing. If they want to run wild they could charge him with fleeing the scene of an accident, but he could be out in six months. This sick piece of shit could do this again. I am going to write my congressman and push for stricter laws to prevent this sort of fucked up shit from happening again. Are there any lawyers on this forum? Is there any way that they could charge this guy with something serious, just to keep him in jail to prevent this from happening a second time?
Shikata ga nai

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:42 pm

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:45 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
You know that's not an improvement, right?

You made things worse.

You took away people's ability to defend themselves, and then incentivized a form of attack that leaves victims disfigured for life.

Great work.
Easier to defend yourself against a youth with a bottle of bleach than a gun, you can't outrun a bullet. Disfigured v dead. It's not an ideal situation sure but definately an improvement on thousands of gun deaths.
How many children do you think your latest school shooter would have killed with a bottle of acid?
He can't outrun a bullet either, you duty to flee fucking coward.
Yeah yeah, make sure everyone has a gun and this will never happen again. ISIS inspired terrorists would agree with you.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:52 pm

Fife wrote:Image
Could they get him for illegal parking Fife? I know he wasn't a student so there is no way he was able to park on the school grounds legally. I bet a $1000 fine would cause this creep to think twice before committing mass shootings in the future. Hell, make it $2000.
Shikata ga nai

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:56 pm

Is he currently enrolled in any kind of school? We could have him shunned, expelled from his current school, and re-expelled from his high school for hate crimes.

Iunno, other than that, he's a pretty valuable citizen for the marxists. It might be hard to eradicate him.