StCapps Not Even Allowed To Start Threads Anymore

pineapplemike

Re: StCapps Not Even Allowed To Start Threads Anymore

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:34 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:I swear I've never seen so much whining over light moderation on a message board, and I've been posting on message boards with whiny posters for near 15 years. I propose that anyone who disagrees with the moderating style here at the MHF kindly assert their liberty and show themselves out.

If the moderators also obeyed their own arbitrary rules and didn't selectively enforce those rules depending upon whether the offended person is their friend or enemy..
Asking for too much, Hash would rather make jokes than address the issue, and we all know that Kath is incapable of such modertaion.
http://www.bulletinboards.com/create-a- ... /index.cfm

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:34 pm

StCapps wrote: we all know that Kath is incapable of such modertaion.
Don't presume to speak for everyone. Your stupid poll proves that statement to be false.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:35 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

If the moderators also obeyed their own arbitrary rules and didn't selectively enforce those rules depending upon whether the offended person is their friend or enemy..
Asking for too much, Hash would rather make jokes than address the issue, and we all know that Kath is incapable of such modertaion.
http://www.bulletinboards.com/create-a- ... /index.cfm
"If you don't like it, start your own forum". The retort of someone who has no good argument.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:38 pm

"give me liberty on your private message board or else ill complain about it"

i already agreed with you 50 pages ago in another thread about unfair moderation, but youve made such a jackass out of yourself that i support the moderators fucking with you

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:43 pm

pineapplemike wrote:"give me liberty on your private message board or else ill complain about it"

i already agreed with you 50 pages ago in another thread about unfair moderation, but youve made such a jackass out of yourself that i support the moderators fucking with you
Then you have no principles and actually agree with moderators unfair moderation in the first place. Being a jackass isn't grounds for censorship, there is no rule against that.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:48 pm

There was a ''don't call Martin a cuck'' rule which everybody supported. Well there was one person who didn't agree but that wasn't you.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:51 pm

Montegriffo wrote:There was a ''don't call Martin a cuck'' rule which everybody supported. Well there was one person who didn't agree but that wasn't you.
Was there? I don't remember that being official, I recall a more unofficial standard. If that was an official rule, it hasn't been consistently enforced, that's for sure.
*yip*

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Hash owes you nothing Cappy.

You owe Hash respect... as he pays for this establishment.

These are the basic rules that apply to any transaction of this sort.

If you don't want to be constantly evicted... you best live by these rules.

If you create your own forum... you will be on the receiving end of this equation.

As far as I'm concerned Hash has been a noble and honourable benefactor...
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:17 pm

DrYouth wrote:Hash owes you nothing Cappy.

You owe Hash respect... as he pays for this establishment.

These are the basic rules that apply to any transaction of this sort.

If you don't want to be constantly evicted... you best live by these rules.

If you create your own forum... you will be on the receiving end of this equation.

As far as I'm concerned Hash has been a noble and honourable benefactor...
There are no rules, Hash hasn't made any, yet he deletes my posts anyway. Never said Hash owed me anything either, kindly refrain from putting bullshit spin on my posts.
*yip*

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:20 pm

StCapps wrote:There are no rules, Hash hasn't made any, yet he deletes my posts anyway. Never said Hash owed me anything either, kindly refrain from putting bullshit spin on my posts.
It's his forum...
He can delete any post he wants.
He owes you no explanation.
He need make no rules.

You can also stop posting here if you want.

LIBERTY!!!!
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty