The 4th Turning - our current events

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: The 4th Turning - our current events

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Of course there are still places that are relatively more violent than others. Same as it has always been, and always will be.

Heart of Darkness. Read it.
I have, a couple of times. One of my favorites.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:15 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Of course there are still places that are relatively more violent than others. Same as it has always been, and always will be.

No, you didn't. If you did you would automatically agree with StA.
:roll:
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:15 pm

That's what you are defending, or rather the next iteration of the same historical pattern.

Globalism is imperialism. It's the historical trend that runs counter to decency and the good.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:16 pm

StCapps wrote:

Stop drug posting.

Go to college and learn something for a change.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:17 pm

StCapps wrote:

Stop drug posting.

Go to college and learn something for a change.
If you disagree with StA, it can only because you don't know anything and haven't read anything, that is the only possible conclusion, that or you are on drugs. Say no to drugs Hanarchy.
:lol:
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:21 pm

No, I am just tired of your nonsensical posting behavior while you are high on drugs. You are quite ignorant, uneducated, and you show no ambition to even learn about the world, much less read a single God damned book. All you do is get high every day and interject your drugged stupidity into conversations here just when they start to get interesting.

I am not joking when I say you clearly have lost significant intellect over the past years. You really ought to reconsider your drug habit, but at least consider fucking off from the forum when you are high. Thanks!
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:22 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
I don't actually care all that much who the hegemon is. But it will be a global hegemon either way, and global trade will continue. There is no Edenic pre-globalist fantasy to return to, even if we wanted it.
There's no pre-globalist womb to return to, indeed, but I don't think there will be a single Hegemon in the wake of the American Hegemony, America has overthrown Westphalia once and for all time, so I predict that the next hegemonic order will not be led by a Westphalian states at all. Mind you, all rumours of the fall of the American Hegenomy are greatly exaggerated, still has some considerable room to run on yet.
The structure and influence of modern nation states will certainly change. Incidentally, this is why I think we should figure out ways to democratize private companies now, while democratic nation states are still a major player... but a lot of folks really don't like that idea. Either way, I can imagine it will be easy enough to thrive under a sort of techno-feudalism. I'm sure it will have draw backs and benefits, like anything else.
The Westphalian nation state will simply be supplanted by demographic states rather than topographic states, I don't see it as a doomsday or anything like that, it will be a Demarchy as much as America is, it will simply transcend Westphalian frontiers as it transcends Westphalian sovereignty in favour of individual sovereignty.

Westphalia will simply become an anachronism over time which bears no relevance to the hegemonic order, but again, this is some ways off, in the meantime, the American Hegenomy will continue to fill the vacuum until such time as an alternative arises, but I don't see that multilateral demographic alternative on the horizon at this juncture, this will be the American Century till the end, but by the late 21st, the modern world will no longer resonate with anyone at all, so they won't be fighting to crawl back into that womb in any case by then.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:No, I am just tired of your nonsensical posting behavior while you are high on drugs. You are quite ignorant, uneducated, and you show no ambition to even learn about the world, much less read a single God damned book. All you do is get high every day and interject your drugged stupidity into conversations here just when they start to get interesting.

I am not joking when I say you clearly have lost significant intellect over the past years. You really ought to reconsider your drug habit, but at least consider fucking off from the forum when you are high. Thanks!
You are the idiot who ruins threads with your bullshit just when they start to get interesting, and have gone seriously downhill as a poster with each passing year, keep projecting though, it's comical.
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:24 pm

That's what you are defending, or rather the next iteration of the same historical pattern.

Globalism is imperialism. It's the historical trend that runs counter to decency and the good.
One of my favorite things about Conrad is that he doesn't really do morality plays. But, as with all great literature, it certainly allows for different interpretations.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:26 pm

Forum member who has lost the most IQ points over the years, StA is top of the list, yet he thinks he should be preaching about posters getting dumber.
*yip*