Minecraft Thread

de officiis

Re: Minecraft Thread

Post by de officiis » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:56 pm

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:14 pm

de officiis wrote:Image

These always look professionally done. Can't wait to see the finished result. This thread is in my top 5.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:23 pm

The ziggurat one is truly spectacular. That one is probably my favorite, though its hard to pick.
Shikata ga nai

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:46 pm

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:51 pm

Have you considered trying to recreate some Biblical architecture? Perhaps the Israelite temple, complete with the ark of the covenant. You would have to go on written accounts, but Ill bet you could come up with a pretty interesting take on it...

I like Minecraft, and I wish I had half the ralent you do...
Shikata ga nai

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:15 pm

heydaralon wrote:Have you considered trying to recreate some Biblical architecture? Perhaps the Israelite temple, complete with the ark of the covenant. You would have to go on written accounts, but Ill bet you could come up with a pretty interesting take on it...

I have an "ideas" folder which includes a picture of Solomon's Temple, but that's about it.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:19 pm

de officiis wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Have you considered trying to recreate some Biblical architecture? Perhaps the Israelite temple, complete with the ark of the covenant. You would have to go on written accounts, but Ill bet you could come up with a pretty interesting take on it...

I have an "ideas" folder which includes a picture of Solomon's Temple, but that's about it.

I'm not sure if this is a recreation of Solomon's but this one is pretty cool! Compared to a lot of the stuff you've made, this would be child's play for you.

You already did some mesopotamian stuff, and this is kind of similar, but Tenochtitlan has always had breathtaking architecture. Bonus, you could build it in the Jungle biome.

Honestly, you've probably already considered all this, so I'll stop bugging you. I am a huge fan of everything you've built though. I hope you continue this hobby. Seriously, the stuff you build is more impressive than the default minecraft castles and skin packs the Mojang team has on the xbox version. You have enough talent to figure out how to monetize it somehow.
Shikata ga nai

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:14 am

I'm sure it's already been done but building your own Minas Tirith would keep you busy for a while.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:19 pm

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:29 pm

holy shit, some dudes made this in Minecraft

more photos https://imgur.com/a/9gd4L