International sports bar

TheReal_ND

Re: International sports bar

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Nukedog wrote:Damn wtf. What if you just juice a little for an edge?
Depends if you care about a little erectile dysfunction or not.
Living in a panel van is pretty much ED on its own tbh. I think I could cope with mixing like with like there.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:48 pm

StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:I'm sure the Olympic committee will make the right decision, they always do. The "experts" always know best.
:lol: :roll: :lol:

Their decision, whatever it is, this time around, will be politically motivated, and have nothing to do with what should be done about the matter, the same way they make every other decision of theirs. If the odd decision that they make, is actually good for a sport, it's a coincidence, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Nope.
You know all about Fallon Fox I'm sure and then there is this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ear ... -fairness/
According to the IOC, Hubbard, who previously competed as a man, is a woman. Under guidelines recommended in November 2015, the IOC no longer requires transgender women to undergo surgery then wait two years. Now, a transgender woman need only to wait 12 months after starting hormone replacement therapy and demonstrate that her testosterone levels are within acceptable limits.
How does that equal, nope? That just goes to show what I was saying above, when do they ever make the right call?
I was responding to your sarcasm in the first paragraph. You are right in this regard.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:51 pm

clubgop wrote:I was responding to your sarcasm in the first paragraph. You are right in this regard.
Ah, now I get it. Carry on.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:27 pm

StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:We are not talking about injury. The season and its schedule is a test of endurance in of itself. The test and competition is about the human body and human form. Whats the point of a competition with added chemicals? Hint: They work of course they do. The question is when do the human side end and the chemicals begin. Sports, especially baseball is all about the rules and skirtting them. The point is to not get caught. Every decent pick off move is a balk, just a matter if the umpire will call it or not. Pine tar for hitters bit if your a pitchers you better not so much as have a pine scented air freshner in your car.
They work, so does having healthy diet, and staying in good shape. Athletes who do these things are at an advantage, athlete's who don't are at less of an advantage. Being genetically blessed is the biggest advantage of all, and yet we don't go banning people because they are too naturally athletic. Just because some PEDs work better than other PEDs regardless of whether they are banned in competition or not, doesn't mean the human isn't human anymore because he's on "chemicals", that's another ridiculous nonsensical reason to ban something.
You surely cant be talking about a contact sport.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:38 pm

clubgop wrote:You surely cant be talking about a contact sport.
There is no argument against it in a non-contact sport, and an argument for stringent regulation in contact sports, especially so in combat sports. No argument against outright draconian bans that make any sense that I've heard of, the current testing and punishment regime in all major sports is simply not adequate to address the issue, anyway you slice it. It's a token effort so they can pretend to be doing something so they can get good PR, it helps no one, not the players, not the owners, not the fans, the only people that dog and pony show satisfies, are the rubes.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:26 pm

StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:You surely cant be talking about a contact sport.
There is no argument against it in a non-contact sport, and an argument for stringent regulation in contact sports, especially so in combat sports. No argument against outright draconian bans that make any sense that I've heard of, the current testing and punishment regime in all major sports is simply not adequate to address the issue, anyway you slice it. It's a token effort so they can pretend to be doing something so they can get good PR, it helps no one, not the players, not the owners, not the fans, the only people that dog and pony show satisfies, are the rubes.
Sure there is. You just dont accept them. You mentioned PR, this whole thing is a business. Never forget that. Monty is right, everytime we have a PED scandal the business suffers. You know it is true. The number 1 job of a sports league is put out the appearance if not actual integrity of a competition. That includes gambling, rules of the game, and yes, Virginia, PEDs.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:49 pm

clubgop wrote:Sure there is. You just dont accept them. You mentioned PR, this whole thing is a business. Never forget that. Monty is right, everytime we have a PED scandal the business suffers. You know it is true. The number 1 job of a sports league is put out the appearance if not actual integrity of a competition. That includes gambling, rules of the game, and yes, Virginia, PEDs.
Hang them from the lampposts, these shitty sports fans need to get got. Will improve everyone's lives immeasurably, armchair faggotry of the highest order, fans looking down on athletes for trying to do their job better, gas them and bury them in an unmarked grave, it's what they deserve. Like I said, they are the real "sport killers", not Jon Jones and Greg Jackson.

Burn Them All!

That's the real solution, and that would clean up sports, like they are always bitching about. PED "problem" solved.
:D
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:23 am

StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:Sure there is. You just dont accept them. You mentioned PR, this whole thing is a business. Never forget that. Monty is right, everytime we have a PED scandal the business suffers. You know it is true. The number 1 job of a sports league is put out the appearance if not actual integrity of a competition. That includes gambling, rules of the game, and yes, Virginia, PEDs.
Hang them from the lampposts, these shitty sports fans need to get got. Will improve everyone's lives immeasurably, armchair faggotry of the highest order, fans looking down on athletes for trying to do their job better, gas them and bury them in an unmarked grave, it's what they deserve. Like I said, they are the real "sport killers", not Jon Jones and Greg Jackson.

Burn Them All!

That's the real solution, and that would clean up sports, like they are always bitching about. PED "problem" solved.
:D
I think not. The athletes and owners won't have any money. These guys would not be in the 1% without the armchair faggots. They have all the money and they make the rules.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:29 am

Fans looking down on foul play, oh the horror. If clean atheletes don't want to cheat and risk their health fuck 'em. Sportsmanship is a worthless meme anyway. :roll:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:32 am

Montegriffo wrote:Fans looking down on foul play, oh the horror. If clean atheletes don't want to cheat and risk their health fuck 'em. Sportsmanship is a worthless meme anyway. :roll:
Don't overplay your hand, SJW! Once the trannies take over all the womens sports all bets will be off and you will lose everything.