Fife

Re: Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Post by Fife » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:30 pm

MISSISSIPPI DIDNU NUFFIN

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:35 pm

Fife wrote:MISSISSIPPI DIDNU NUFFIN

What caught my eye about the map was how the violence pretty much followed the election map. Where there are Dems in enough concentration to win, there is violence.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:36 pm

C-Mag wrote:

What caught my eye about the map was how the violence pretty much followed the election map. Where there are Dems in enough concentration to win, there is violence.

That's the fact of the matter.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:22 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

"In areas with more Anti-Trumpers, more Anti-Trump incidents occur". Deep analysis here guys.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:25 am

Ph64 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:No I don't think violence is ever justified unless in self defence. Stop lying about bricks it was plastic water bottles being thrown.
Weight of a standard red brick = ~3.9lbs
Weight of a 32oz water bottle (you didn't specify size) = ~2lbs

...discounting the velocity (F=MA) it was thrown with both can seriously hurt. Probable advantage to the brick since it has sharper edges, but you probably can't throw it as far or with as much force as the 2lb water bottle.
Not even close. The crystalline structure of a brick (or rock) will transmit force on impact far more efficiently than soft plastic with sloshing water inside. This is why a frozen water balloon will break your face, but a regular one won't.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:40 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Ph64 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:No I don't think violence is ever justified unless in self defence. Stop lying about bricks it was plastic water bottles being thrown.
Weight of a standard red brick = ~3.9lbs
Weight of a 32oz water bottle (you didn't specify size) = ~2lbs

...discounting the velocity (F=MA) it was thrown with both can seriously hurt. Probable advantage to the brick since it has sharper edges, but you probably can't throw it as far or with as much force as the 2lb water bottle.
Not even close. The crystalline structure of a brick (or rock) will transmit force on impact far more efficiently than soft plastic with sloshing water inside. This is why a frozen water balloon will break your face, but a regular one won't.
don't forget the benefits of using phonebooks instead of fists.

fucking clown.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:54 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

"In areas with more Anti-Trumpers, more Anti-Trump incidents occur". Deep analysis here guys.
Broaden your mind BroGrump. It's not just Anti Trump violence, where Dems control the narrative and the government there is more violence.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:45 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Well, I don't recall that one, but if your church were surrounded by angry Muslims, you'd be cool with that right?
I remember that one, DSL posted a video of EDL thugs blocking entrance to a mosque so that nobody could get into pray. Then described the protests of the rightfully agitated crowd outside as a sign of radical Islam. There was then an angry discussion about dishonest debating.
No one attacked anyone because the police got inbetween them so there was no violence to defend however there was a lot of dishonest posting about no go zones and sharia law. Shameful defence of far right thugs preventing muslims answering the call to prayer.
you're a liar. they were throwing bricks. no one surrounded a mosque. they were on the other side of the street. fucking dishonest cunt.
Don't see why I should explain myself to someone who calls me a cunt and clearly has not understood that I was talking about a different video that DSL posted, however for the sake of clarity I was talking about a video shot in England where EDL had blocked entrance to a Mosque during the call to prayer and an angry crowd of worshippers was used to try and portray an anti British radicalism from the Muslim community.
Clearly dishonest so, off you fuck....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:06 am

Lot of fake news up in here.

It's a good case study for would happen to a person who gets his narrative from CNN.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:43 am

Actually I got my info from here....
http://dearbornfreepress.com/2012/07/01 ... d-on-pole/
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.