Social Justice Warriors Thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:17 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:They are legal in most of the world. If you want to risk going to prison, you can order them from pharmacies in Mexico, for instance. But you never know about quality.

In lots of places you can just walk into a drug store and pick that shit up off the supplement rack. You can ask the pharmacist about Trenbolone too.

If I ever develop a health condition that requires test, I am just getting a prescription from a Mexican doctor and ordering it online. It's still illegal, most likely, but fuck it. It's better than dying.
I'm still curious what health condition would actually require testosterone to live, and why a doctor wouldn't prescribe it to such a patient.

Low T is one of the leading indicators that your health is in terminal decline, dude. Once that happens, cancer and other ailments are not far away if you don't do something about it. If you are older than 40 and you have low t, your odds of getting aggressive prostate cancer just jumped up significantly.

Besides those risks, low t results in obesity and depression (suicide).

Low t also speeds up the aging process.

You need it for similar reasons that women need hormone supplementation at some point after middle age.
I'm of the opinion that testosterone can always be generated by lifestyle. But I'll get it checked when I'm older.

I think having a purpose is the single biggest factor in early aging. Without one, we decay quickly.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:23 pm

Depends on the person and circumstances. Mine is pretty high for my age (in the 900s last I checked). I think that has to do with a lot of weight training and calisthenics. I also eat plenty of saturated fats. But in some guys it just doesn't matter. Their t just plummets. That's when they need to supplement.

I'd say that, when you get down to the 400s, and your middle aged, you might want to consider going on HRT. That will slow down the aging process and probably add a lot of years to your life, while also making those years a lot healthier and more active.

Making our most important hormone a controlled substance, if it were done to women, would rightly be called a war on women and people would be screaming to keep your laws off their bodies. But obviously men don't get the same respect.

You also want to look at free test. While my total test is high, my free test runs between low to about average. That's the stuff you need to build muscle. Maybe it's low because I am still building a lot of muscle each month, though I suspect that has to be slowing down now that I have packed on all my noob gains.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:29 pm

Still pretty sure that estrogen is controlled. But good on you for keeping in shape.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:40 am

The Evergreen State College Implosion: Are There Lessons to be Learned?
With a bit of distance, it is well worth looking back and asking what can be learned from this situation. Were conditions at Evergreen so idiosyncratic that any knowledge gleaned has only local value or might Evergreen’s situation provide us with a broader perspective on the current state of higher education? I believe the latter is the case and that therefore it is worth exploring two closely linked facets of the Evergreen experience: the cause of the uproar; and campus leadership.
... Overt racism and institutional racism are serious problems in our society, problems that need to be addressed. But meaningful corrections can only occur in response to real problems. When, as has been the case on the Evergreen campus, requests for examples of racism are met with the charge that such requests are in and of themselves racist, it is unlikely that any progress will be made.

The Evergreen campus has become a place where identity politics takes precedence over every other aspect of social intercourse. It has become a place where it is acceptable for colleagues to levy personal attacks on colleagues in response to differences of opinion and even in response to calls for dialogue. It has become a place where it is acceptable to shout down those with whom you disagree. And it has become a place where the administration watches from the sidelines, apparently fearful of antagonizing anyone.

But that is not what leadership is about. Leadership means treating all members of a community with respect and demanding that others do the same. It also means publicly holding community members responsible for their behavior. Finally, it means having and upholding a set of principles, even when doing so might be uncomfortable.

Evergreen is not alone in the constellation of institutions of higher education facing these problems. It is, however, a place that has allowed extremists to dominate and discussion to die. Others will do well to learn from the mistakes made on this campus.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:53 am

de officiis wrote:The Evergreen State College Implosion: Are There Lessons to be Learned?
With a bit of distance, it is well worth looking back and asking what can be learned from this situation. Were conditions at Evergreen so idiosyncratic that any knowledge gleaned has only local value or might Evergreen’s situation provide us with a broader perspective on the current state of higher education? I believe the latter is the case and that therefore it is worth exploring two closely linked facets of the Evergreen experience: the cause of the uproar; and campus leadership.
... Overt racism and institutional racism are serious problems in our society, problems that need to be addressed. But meaningful corrections can only occur in response to real problems. When, as has been the case on the Evergreen campus, requests for examples of racism are met with the charge that such requests are in and of themselves racist, it is unlikely that any progress will be made.

The Evergreen campus has become a place where identity politics takes precedence over every other aspect of social intercourse. It has become a place where it is acceptable for colleagues to levy personal attacks on colleagues in response to differences of opinion and even in response to calls for dialogue. It has become a place where it is acceptable to shout down those with whom you disagree. And it has become a place where the administration watches from the sidelines, apparently fearful of antagonizing anyone.

But that is not what leadership is about. Leadership means treating all members of a community with respect and demanding that others do the same. It also means publicly holding community members responsible for their behavior. Finally, it means having and upholding a set of principles, even when doing so might be uncomfortable.

Evergreen is not alone in the constellation of institutions of higher education facing these problems. It is, however, a place that has allowed extremists to dominate and discussion to die. Others will do well to learn from the mistakes made on this campus.
:lol: Behold the fearsome Evergreen College Community Patrol.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:41 am

Why are so many digital trees being wasted on a "college" no one has heard of with "students" no one gives a shit about.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:20 am

Whatever happened to that Weinstein guy? Has he gone back to the campus yet or are campus police still telling him it's not safe? Or is it summer break

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:21 am

Zlaxer wrote:Why are so many digital trees being wasted on a "college" no one has heard of with "students" no one gives a shit about.
Some would ask the same question about those non-digital tax-dollar trees being wasted on the institution.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:24 am

DBTrek wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:Why are so many digital trees being wasted on a "college" no one has heard of with "students" no one gives a shit about.
Some would ask the same question about those non-digital tax-dollar trees being wasted on the institution.

Ehh....that's a local problem IMHO - I'm sure there's some federal grant monies - but at least where I am, 90%+ of CC funding is state based.

If the locals want to waste their non-digital tax-dollar trees - so be it.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:26 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:So cute when you're angry.

I'm pretty sure that estrogen is just as controlled as testosterone - it's the main ingredient in birth control, unless I'm mistaken.

And there are serious side effects to taking testosterone. I'm not aware of any "life-saving" properties, but perhaps you can squeeze a source out of your massive biceps.
yes jeff, commie cat is getting ready to shoot his mouth off about something he doesn't know anything about. he's made a long career of it, but some say his best days are behind him. back to you.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751