Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:43 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:37 am
DBTrek wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:28 am
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:17 am
I'm surprised there isn't more agreement on the environmentalism tip around here. A kind of pre-industrial, hyper-localized agrarian society of a Jeffersonian type sounds a lot like what traditionalist Americans want.

Until about 5-10 years ago it was mostly super-left environmentalist types that were very loudly against 'globalism'

The only people who should be against it are the metropolitan, neo-con globohomos such as myself.
I'm actually quite fond of the environment.
I'd love to get the oceans cleaned up and see research into renewable techs incentivized.

I'm just not hearing any crap from a bunch of subsidized lifeforms about their tiny carbon footprints.
These clowns could not exist outside of the industrial age, with a coercive government forcing others to pay for various aspects of their existence.
Every scrap of carbon and pollution they generate only exists because others have toiled beyond their own needs to provide for their continued existence.
In a more natural and just world these folks would either have to produce in equilibrium with their consumption, or simply go without. Imagine how much less pollution and carbon we'd have then,
But the subsidized don't ever want to talk about their completely unnecessary impact on the environment.
Weird, eh?
I 100% agree with you on this topic.

But there are a lot of anti-globalism, American traditionalists around here that want a world that looks a lot like what Monte was advocating for, and none of them bothered to speak up in defense of threshing your own wheat and hammering out your own bread like a fucking peasant. :snooty:
I don't actually have any quarrel with Monty other than him trying to pick stupid fights with me

so long as he doesn't need to turn everything into a debate, I live & let live

it's paralysis by analysis divide & conquer totalitarianism

I simply throw all that out of my temple, not in anger, just wrath
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:47 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:36 am
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:31 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:22 am

but I am for nature

I live in a garden of eden, I tend the lands around here, because I am the landed gentry

but Enviromentalism is the Climate Doom cult

it's Hegel + Neitzsche + Malthus = Hitler

God's country is an anathema to that

I'm not wrecking the environment around me

and I have even had environmental laws enforced where there was some sense to it

like a car dealership had some car wash water system which was blasting noise into the woods

so I looked up the regulation which prohibits that, then had it enforced
Don't get me wrong, I am very emotionally attached to the nature around me. Coastal Redwood forests are some of the most perfect slices of God's earth on offer.

But if the options are either sending all of humanity back to pre-industrial existence or torching the redwoods?

I'm just surprised environmentalism is getting such a push back from the sort of accelerationist, America is already over, global-capital-is-the-enemy crowd that often posts here, since those are all environmentalist talking points I remember from my days at college in the early aughts.
the Climate Doom cult invokes the end of the world

then tells people the solution is wind farm scams, solar panel scams, higher taxes, etc

it's fake, not only are totalitarians crazy, they are stupid as well

wherever well intentioned people get together to actually do something substantial

I join in, our river here used to be polluted, dead

but we tend to the watershed here, and now it is cleaned up, the river is full of trout

but that was just local volunteers taking it upon themselves, it didn't come from the government

if anything, Envirmonentalism is inciting people do to nothing about it, paralysis by analysis again
The world certainly won't end - but we also don't have a great idea of the range of global climates where humans can flourish, since we've only been around for a tiny slice of one ice age, and we've only really been doing well for any even tinier slice of that.

I don't turn my nose up at tech-based moonshots out of hand. R&D requires a lot of failure and waste to get around to the tiny fraction of really great innovations, and nobody is better at absorbing failure and waste than government. :twisted:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:50 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:39 am
But there are a lot of anti-globalism, American traditionalists around here that want a world that looks a lot like what Monte was advocating for, and none of them bothered to speak up in defense of threshing your own wheat and hammering out your own bread like a fucking peasant. :snooty:
This is fucking gaslighting, and as I've warned you before: banable. Name who you are calling names and let them come at you. If it's me, you're fucking banned.
C-mag has been vocal about traditionalism (DB and Fife flirt with traditionalism as well). Zlaxer and Pof5 about accelerationism, you about anti-globalism.

That is just off the top of my head.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:52 am

Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:50 am
Martin Hash wrote:
This is fucking gaslighting, and as I've warned you before: banable. Name who you are calling names and let them come at you. If it's me, you're fucking banned.
C-mag has been vocal about traditionalism (DB and Fife flirt with traditionalism as well). Zlaxer and Pof5 about accelerationism, you about anti-globalism.

There ya go. DB's here. Call him out. He can strawman with the best of them. (I posted above why I'm against globalism.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:54 am

Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:47 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:36 am
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:31 am

Don't get me wrong, I am very emotionally attached to the nature around me. Coastal Redwood forests are some of the most perfect slices of God's earth on offer.

But if the options are either sending all of humanity back to pre-industrial existence or torching the redwoods?

I'm just surprised environmentalism is getting such a push back from the sort of accelerationist, America is already over, global-capital-is-the-enemy crowd that often posts here, since those are all environmentalist talking points I remember from my days at college in the early aughts.
the Climate Doom cult invokes the end of the world

then tells people the solution is wind farm scams, solar panel scams, higher taxes, etc

it's fake, not only are totalitarians crazy, they are stupid as well

wherever well intentioned people get together to actually do something substantial

I join in, our river here used to be polluted, dead

but we tend to the watershed here, and now it is cleaned up, the river is full of trout

but that was just local volunteers taking it upon themselves, it didn't come from the government

if anything, Envirmonentalism is inciting people do to nothing about it, paralysis by analysis again
The world certainly won't end - but we also don't have a great idea of the range of global climates where humans can flourish, since we've only been around for a tiny slice of one ice age, and we've only really been doing well for any even tinier slice of that.

I don't turn my nose up at tech-based moonshots out of hand. R&D requires a lot of failure and waste to get around to the tiny fraction of really great innovations, and nobody is better at absorbing failure and waste than government. :twisted:
like I say, I pay it no mind

I just live my life

my only argument now is my life

my life is sweet, I enjoy it

I don't have any reason to fight with people on the internet anymore

I only ever really did that as a rhetorical exercise anyways, sharpening my skills

after awhile it just go boring, a fool's errand
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:55 am

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:17 am
I'm surprised there isn't more agreement on the environmentalism tip around here. A kind of pre-industrial, hyper-localized agrarian society of a Jeffersonian type sounds a lot like what traditionalist Americans want.

Until about 5-10 years ago it was mostly super-left environmentalist types that were very loudly against 'globalism'

The only people who should be against it are the metropolitan, neo-con globohomos such as myself.
I'd love to get the oceans cleaned up and see research into renewable techs incentivized.

I'm just not hearing any crap from a bunch of subsidized lifeforms about their tiny carbon footprints.
These clowns could not exist outside of the industrial age, with a coercive government forcing others to pay for various aspects of their existence.
Every scrap of carbon and pollution they generate only exists because others have toiled beyond their own needs to provide for their continued existence.
In a more natural and just world these folks would either have to produce in equilibrium with their consumption, or simply go without. Imagine how much less pollution and carbon we'd have then,
But the subsidized don't ever want to talk about their completely unnecessary impact on the environment.
Weird, eh?

Ahem. :wave:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:56 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:52 am
Martin Hash wrote:

There ya go. DB's here. Call him out. He can strawman with the best of them. (I posted above why I'm against globalism.)
I know why you are against globalism - but do you really care if it ends because environmentalists in league with progressives fuck it all up, or if it ends because isolationists shut it down? I expect the results will be more or less equivalent.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:57 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:55 am
DBTrek wrote:

Weird, eh?

Oh shit!

Yeah, this boi right here hates globalism too - but he did speak up to defend Monte, so he doesn't really count.
HAIL!

-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:58 am

I'm big on traditional values.
Never advocated for returning to the hunter/gatherer lifestyle.
You should probably read "Tribe" by Sebastian Junger to get a feel of where I'm coming from.

If you don't understand how pity, exaltation of weakness, and permanent dependency rot the soul, fuel resentment, and drive people to suicide - then you'll have a tough time grasping how traditional values can freely coexist in modern society without everyone having to sew their own clothes.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:58 am

Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:57 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:55 am

Oh shit!

Yeah, this boi right here hates globalism too - but he did speak up to defend Monte, so he doesn't really count.
I also threshed my own wheat.

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=1826&p=95091&hilit ... eat#p95091
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0