Social Justice Warriors Thread

TheReal_ND

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:19 pm

For real, though. Can I please have test too so I don't age as fast, heal faster, and get stronger, or is masculinity only not toxic when you were born female?

Seriously fuck off with laws against masculinity. That's what they are. Women get hormones on Amazon. Men now have to go black market and fave prison.. fucking ridiculous.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:03 pm

lol wut? You can get "low T" supplements at the pharmacy. May need a script for the good stuff, but it's far from illegal.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:04 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:lol wut? You can get "low T" supplements at the pharmacy. May need a script for the good stuff, but it's far from illegal.

No, motherfucker. Those are not the same thing. I am talking about actual T. Until about 2007, I could get T on fucking Amazon. Fuck you.

If they were the same thing Richard Madcow would just be popping test booster pills instead of getting her free test prescription because she feels like a man (while men can't easily get it). Fuck that and fuck you.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:08 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:lol wut? You can get "low T" supplements at the pharmacy. May need a script for the good stuff, but it's far from illegal.

No, motherfucker. Those are not the same thing. I am talking about actual T. Until about 2007, I could get T on fucking Amazon. Fuck you.

If they were the same thing Richard Madcow would just be popping test booster pills instead of getting her free test prescription because she feels like a man (while men can't easily get it). Fuck that and fuck you.
Yeah. You clearly need more testosterone. :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Testosterone is pretty safe. It will keep you younger. It will help you in lots of ways. Making a fucking hormone your body produces a a controlled substance was exactly the kind of gynocentric, man-hating bullshit that I loathe so much. Are progesterone and estrogen controlled substances? Every month women can become unbearable because of those hormones, and yet we don't make that shit illegal. Ever have a woman throw pots and pans at you because she is angry but doesn't know why? But somehow testosterone will make men more masculine, and that's associated with violence, right?

FUCK THAT SHIT.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:11 pm

This doctor lays it down:

http://livelongstayyoung.com/testostero ... substance/

Testosterone for middle aged men and up is really fucking important. I mean.. like literally a life-saver.

And it's not that dangerous for younger men either if taken in reasonably low doses.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Easy bro. As long as the people who don't think they need more T don't get any, that's a win.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:15 pm

Fife wrote:Easy bro. As long as the people who don't think they need more T don't get any, that's a win.

It makes me mad because we are talking about life and death here for a lot of men. This isn't some vanity issue. This is something that LOTS of men need to remain healthy and living, but they can't, because anything masculinizing has to be evil right? It's fucking awful.

I mean.. Can you fucking imagine the "war on women" rhetoric that would ensue if we did that with their hormone supplements? It's fucking unbelievable that anybody would defend this. GCF is either a supremely ignorant person or just self-hating as ever.

We can debate whether anabolic steroids (like Tren) should be criminalized. But testosterone supplements? Wow. This isn't just about guys who want to build muscle faster or shoot their junk off like a cannon. This is about men who want to stay living.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:18 pm

So cute when you're angry.

I'm pretty sure that estrogen is just as controlled as testosterone - it's the main ingredient in birth control, unless I'm mistaken.

And there are serious side effects to taking testosterone. I'm not aware of any "life-saving" properties, but perhaps you can squeeze a source out of your massive biceps.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace