Fake News

Speaker to Animals

Re: Fake News

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:57 pm

Yeah, you're right. It's totally unacceptable to make generalizations about the fucked up shit we constantly see coming out of California.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:04 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:06 pm
no i agree, i think the new years specials they do are embarrassing and cringeworthy but i found the extremely homoerotic display line about that video to be unnecessarily negative, in addition to being inaccurate, which tinged the rest of the article for me. "he seems to be accustomed the sucking down repellent fluids!" i mean obviously he doesn't based on how badly he struggled the get those shots down

i didn't see him talk about his mother so i wasn't commenting on that
The funny thing about that PM, is that as biased as that analysis was, it was at least as accurate as what CNN does on a nightly basis and is fed to us as responsible journalism.

Because of that, I don't mind. The corporate media deserve to be lampooned because they are just that bad.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:07 pm

@sta i dont deny california faggotry. its me that you were making a generalization about, instead of addressing my comment. so i ask again what else is new at the DCF?

@cmag yeah all news is biased, i felt that the author had some preconceived notions and wrote the story to fit his narrative, like CNN does. just callin em as i see em

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:12 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:07 pm
@sta i dont deny california faggotry. its me that you were making a generalization about, instead of addressing my comment. so i ask again what else is new at the DCF?

@cmag yeah all news is biased, i felt that the author had some preconceived notions and wrote the story to fit his narrative, like CNN does. just callin em as i see em
I was just fucking with you, man. LOL

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:12 pm

free speech wins again! but i win this round

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:19 pm

pineapplemike wrote:

NP.

Speaking of DCF. It occurred to me that Dan has gotten soft and kind of lazy since he ditched us. His productivity sucks in the last couple years. It was trending that way. But since he killed DCF, it's now just 2 HH per year.

I think he's F'ing up. He's going to lose audience because folks can't count on any regular material.

Another thought I had on Carlin. I wonder how he feels about Trump getting out of Syria and Mattis leaving because of it. Carlin's always been a peacenik, but he loved Mattis.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:20 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:12 pm
pineapplemike wrote:

I was just fucking with you, man. LOL
:D I've been fuckin with everyone too...……………. feeling rather mischievous in 2019
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:20 pm

The TDS is strong with him.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:32 pm

yeah i don't know what to make of dan, i would love to get his take on current events though. he's pretty much abandoned his common sense twitter where he used to discuss that sort of stuff, but he seems to be active on the hardcore history twitter atleast

also noticed this .....
Dan Carlin
@HardcoreHistory
...and yes, before you all ask...still working hard on Supernova 2. Hope it comes out before year's end...but it all depends on how well I do in the studio (and that's always an unknown variable. It's kinda improvised after all). So, no promises!!!
Love to all...
9:58 AM · Dec 21, 2018
definitely past year's end but it should be finished soon ish i would hope

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:41 pm

Hopefully it will come out in time for Star Citizen so Okee can listen to it while he plays the game he donated thousands of dollars to make.