Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

K@th

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by K@th » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:28 pm

Dear Daddy Government.

The gaming companies make me cry. They've changed the way they do things. Me no likey. Please fix.

Sincerely,

The Conservative
Account abandoned.

apeman

Re: Created a Petition on the White House Website to stop targeted in-game gambling (loot boxes)

Post by apeman » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:29 pm

I am creating a petition on the White House Website to stop TC from creating petitions on the White House Website.

Any interest here? Need some more sigs.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:47 pm

The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote:I would be very surprised if TC was a gamer. He knows nothing about video games, and the only way he can beat games is by cheating with Loot Crate add ons. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if he's never played a video game in his life. Seems like a total poseur to me.
https://account.xbox.com/Profile?Gamert ... atorMorsus

Message me, and I'll respond.
https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/ImperatorMorsus
I haven't even played on an xbox in years.. :) https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/RedShirtAsassin
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:57 pm

Needs 99,998 signatures by November
Six days left, the outrage in the gaming community should make this a foregone conclusion.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:56 pm

apeman wrote:I am creating a petition on the White House Website to stop TC from creating petitions on the White House Website.

Any interest here? Need some more sigs.
I got your back! You can count on my signature.
Shikata ga nai

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:44 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Kath wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Really? The fact that a child made the purchase, by laws on the books already, the parents are not responsible for them. Any child under a specific age cannot be held accountable for debt such as from a CC.
It is not the government's job to ensure parents turn on the proper parental controls on their gaming systems. Parents should parent. A
Yeah, I agree, but when parents don't... I should not be held responsible for a new generation of addicts or poor people because they blow their money as fast as they earn it.
How are you held responsible for this?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:48 pm

California wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Kath wrote: It is not the government's job to ensure parents turn on the proper parental controls on their gaming systems. Parents should parent. A
Yeah, I agree, but when parents don't... I should not be held responsible for a new generation of addicts or poor people because they blow their money as fast as they earn it.
Taxes for welfare checks?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:29 pm

de officiis wrote:
California wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Looking forward to the 60 minutes expose on a homeless family, tossed out on the streets by their toddler's unsupervised spending.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:34 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
de officiis wrote:
California wrote: How are you held responsible for this?
Looking forward to the 60 minutes expose on a homeless family, tossed out on the streets by their toddler's unsupervised spending.

That actually could be a funny skit.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:48 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
de officiis wrote:
California wrote: How are you held responsible for this?
I just want to counter signal you for a second. Olive Garden has stupid touch pads and kids will click on games that cost money. I inquired about this and they told me it's ok and they would put it on my tab. Naturally I threw the stupid obama phone in her face. No need for a petition perse but this is a genuine threat to the economy.