Compelled Speech in Canada

Fife

Re: Compelled Speech in Canada

Post by Fife » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:48 pm

What is especially awesome is that I gave you the /taps signal about three hours ago, Smits.

Keep on charging Cemetery Ridge, I guess. If getting your nuts kicked in is your version of jollies, who am I to judge?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:01 pm

Fife wrote:What is especially awesome is that I gave you the /taps signal about three hours ago, Smits.

Keep on charging Cemetery Ridge, I guess. If getting your nuts kicked in is your version of jollies, who am I to judge?
Just shooting the breeze, son, you ain't bothering me, if this is you kicking me in the nuts, then you must be pretty weak, cause I didn't even notice.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:04 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fife wrote:What is especially awesome is that I gave you the /taps signal about three hours ago, Smits.

Just shooting the breeze, son, you ain't bothering me, if this is you kicking me in the nuts, then you must be pretty weak, cause I didn't even notice.
Again, who am I to judge?

I want more contribution, not less. Let it flow, let it flow.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:08 pm

Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Go ahead and judge, what's the charge again? I wasn't even aware I was on trial, but whatevs, lay the charge, and I'll let you be the judge, no skin off my teeth, just get on with it, I'm standing by.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:11 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Go ahead and judge, what's the charge again? I wasn't even aware I was on trial, but whatevs, lay the charge, and I'll let you be the judge, no skin off my teeth, just get on with it, I'm standing by.
Hard pass. Res judicata.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:20 pm

Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fife wrote:
Hard pass. Res judicata.
OK, well, have a nice a day I guess, thanks for coming out.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:35 pm

I think we should make students in public schools sign a similar statement as a requirement for graduation. There is no reason why we can't improve the future of our education system one signature at a time.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:41 pm

heydaralon wrote:I think we should make students in public schools sign a similar statement as a requirement for graduation. There is no reason why we can't improve the future of our education system one signature at a time.
But that's pretty much school in a nutshell, and always has been, you regurgitate the dogma they impose on you, in essay and/or exam format, or you don't graduate, who knew?
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:I think we should make students in public schools sign a similar statement as a requirement for graduation. There is no reason why we can't improve the future of our education system one signature at a time.
But that's pretty much school in a nutshell, and always has been, you regurgitate the dogma they impose on you, in essay and/or exam format, or you don't graduate, who knew?
It's not working though, We need to have communal farms that we send children to so they can learn the proper doctrine and goodspeak. A proper education, if you will.
Shikata ga nai