Muslims

TheReal_ND

Re: Muslims

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:01 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:If it ain't stock, I ain't buying.
An antennae dude

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:33 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Raise that double standard Fife.
If a Muslim marries a 13yr old it's evil but if Jerry Lee does it it's bigoted to point out he's a Christian?
If I ever needed evidence that Europe is fucking retarded it would be your fascination with Jerry Lewis. Everything your culture does we do better. At least pine over someone talented, like you know, Michael Jackson :o
Oh Hahaha fun gif. Seriously, why the fuck are you so obsessed with Jerry Lewis. He's a weirdo, but you're a bigger weirdo for referencing him constantly in political debates. What decade is this?
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:43 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:
If I ever needed evidence that Europe is fucking retarded it would be your fascination with Jerry Lewis. Everything your culture does we do better. At least pine over someone talented, like you know, Michael Jackson :o
Oh Hahaha fun gif. Seriously, why the fuck are you so obsessed with Jerry Lewis. He's a weirdo, but you're a bigger weirdo for referencing him constantly in political debates. What decade is this?
I'm not obsessed, I mentioned it once to point out that there are creeps in all faiths. Seems to have triggered a few people though. I guess people just like his music, more of a Chuck Berry man myself when it comes to rock and roll.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:53 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
I'm not obsessed, I mentioned it once to point out that there are creeps in all faiths. Seems to have triggered a few people though. I guess people just like his music, more of a Chuck Berry man myself when it comes to rock and roll.
Chuck Berry? Approved!
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Stop drawing attention to me using a Thatcher meme. Smitty is going to give me a good kicking if he sees it after all the things I've said about the milk snatcher. :lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Stop drawing attention to me using a Thatcher meme. Smitty is going to give me a good kicking if he sees it after all the things I've said about the milk snatcher. :lol:
That meme was the proper deployment of Dame Lady The Baroness Margaret Hilda Thatcher, LG, OM, PC, FRS, FRIC

Carry on.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:22 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Stop drawing attention to me using a Thatcher meme. Smitty is going to give me a good kicking if he sees it after all the things I've said about the milk snatcher. :lol:
That meme was the proper deployment of Dame Lady The Baroness Margaret Hilda Thatcher, LG, OM, PC, FRS, FRIC

Carry on.
I'd be the first to admit she was a great orator, as I would say about Adolf Hitler too.
I used to love her performances in Prime minister's question time even if I disagreed with much of what she said.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:44 pm

Always had a bit of a soft spot for the Devil me self, he's quite misunderstood you see, and Yahweh, is a bloody tyrant, no doubt the Devil is right about that.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:02 pm

I'd agree with some of the things she said

but on the other hand

So overall I see her like this