Literal Odds and Ends

Okeefenokee

Re: Literal Odds and Ends

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:18 am

If those were illegals trying to poach American jobs, he'd be weeping.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:13 pm

Has anybody seen Nuke lately?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07- ... s-airwaves
For about four minutes on Wednesday evening this week, Chicago cops' radios were dominated by an unauthorized transmission of a partial rebroadcast of an Adolf Hitler speech from a 1935 Nazi propaganda film.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:13 pm

Hyde Power Potion is like space coke.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:32 pm

Fucking killed it on the rings. By that I mean I need to get ice quick because I think I killed my side delts.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:09 pm

Also getting the handstand for a few seconds at a time.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:48 am

Elon Musk getting so offended for being called out as being wrong about something, he's been calling the Thai cave rescue workers pedophiles:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -elon-musk
A British cave diver who was instrumental in the rescue of 12 children trapped in a northern Thailand cave says he is considering legal action after the inventor Elon Musk called him a “pedo” on Twitter.

Musk was responding to an interview Unsworth gave on Sunday in which he said a child-sized submarine the Tesla chief executive delivered to the cave site last week “had absolutely no chance of working”. “He had no conception of what the cave passage was like,” Unsworth said in the interview. “The submarine, I believe, was about 5ft 6in long, rigid, so it wouldn’t have gone round corners or round any obstacles.”

Previously, Unsworth had described Musk’s offer to help the rescue effort as a “PR stunt”, and had told CNN Musk could “stick his submarine where it hurts”.

Musk had already attracted criticism for his approach to the Thai rescue after Narongsak Osatanakorn, head of the joint command centre, said the mini-submarine was hi-tech, but not practical for the operation. Musk responded by saying Osatanakorn was “not the subject matter expert”
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:16 am

BjornP wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:48 am
Elon Musk getting so offended for being called out as being wrong about something, he's been calling the Thai cave rescue workers pedophiles:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -elon-musk
A British cave diver who was instrumental in the rescue of 12 children trapped in a northern Thailand cave says he is considering legal action after the inventor Elon Musk called him a “pedo” on Twitter.

Musk was responding to an interview Unsworth gave on Sunday in which he said a child-sized submarine the Tesla chief executive delivered to the cave site last week “had absolutely no chance of working”. “He had no conception of what the cave passage was like,” Unsworth said in the interview. “The submarine, I believe, was about 5ft 6in long, rigid, so it wouldn’t have gone round corners or round any obstacles.”

Previously, Unsworth had described Musk’s offer to help the rescue effort as a “PR stunt”, and had told CNN Musk could “stick his submarine where it hurts”.

Musk had already attracted criticism for his approach to the Thai rescue after Narongsak Osatanakorn, head of the joint command centre, said the mini-submarine was hi-tech, but not practical for the operation. Musk responded by saying Osatanakorn was “not the subject matter expert”
Either he's coming apart, or the media wants us to believe he's coming apart.

He did attack them not long ago.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:22 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:16 am
Either he's coming apart, or the media wants us to believe he's coming apart.

He did attack them not long ago.
[/quote]

Probably more of a cause of him always having been a gigantic douchebag, but since he was long a media darling, his behavior was overlooked. Tweeting about it in full public view probably doesn't help. The rescue worker wasn't "the media", after all. He was just a guy who called a clueless jackass doing a useless PR stunt out on being a clueless jackass doing a useless PR stunt, and got called a pedophile for it by a clueless jackass.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:29 am

Calling one of the rescue divers a pedo is going to cost him money in court.

These guys are basically heroes of the year right now and Musk called one of them a fucking pedo. Poor move.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:17 pm

I don't think you're following.

I don't believe them. Not in a defense of Musk or anything.

You say he called him a pedo, because they say he called him a pedo, but I don't believe anything they say.....

That guardian article you posted didn't show the tweet that I'm supposed to believe he wrote. A fucking reporter would have shown the fucking tweet. Anyone here can do it.

These faggots do nothing but lie, and giving them the benefit of the doubt is retarded.