Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Smitty-48

Re: Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon May 15, 2017 11:14 pm

de officiis wrote:Image

Sometimes when I watch all these videos, I wonder what a real Nazi, like, say, Joachim Peiper, would think about all this shit. I suspect he'd probably find it ridiculously amusing.
Actually, Joachim Peiper wasn't particularly amused, not when his own LAH officers testified against him at the war crimes trial, and not when he was blackballed by the unions after the war neither, lost his job at Porsche and couldn't get hired anywhere else, the union's threatened to make a big stink about him being a war criminal wherever he tried to get hired on, eventually he moved to France and tried to live undercover, but when the locals discovered he was living amongst them, they set his house on fire and burned him alive within, the firefighters just let it burn, said "the hoses weren't working".
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 16, 2017 2:09 am

Motherfuckin Malmedy, justice was served.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 16, 2017 1:48 pm

LOL, Antifa..

Better step up your game if you want to go after those guys.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 16, 2017 1:49 pm

de officiis wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

BTFU FASCISTS
The "Central Ohio John Brown Militia"?
I wonder if that's his bed with the plush toy.

It's almost certainly a /pol/ prank, but absolutely hilarious.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue May 16, 2017 3:11 pm

Do you guys have your Fred Perry shirts?

I bought one when I joined the "Neo Nazi" organization Proud Boys

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 16, 2017 3:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:LOL, Antifa..

Better step up your game if you want to go after those guys.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy Cow, these guys are running a counter intel crew at meetings :o
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 16, 2017 3:48 pm

JDL, dude. Do you think Nukedog lives on the run, hiding in a van, because of economics?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 16, 2017 3:51 pm

It's more fun spotting the Jews that show up to counter protest at alt-right events tbh. Some of those guys have fairly respectable intel as well.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Tue May 23, 2017 5:03 am

Surprised to see this from a local news source...

'Nazi' Richard Spencer Ousted From Alexandria Gym
ALEXANDRIA, VA — An Old Town Alexandria gym ended the membership of white nationalist Richard Spencer after he was confronted over his racial views. C. Christine Fair, an associate professor at Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service, recognized and approached Spencer at Old Town Sport&Health on Wednesday.

According to a Tumblr post Fair wrote, Spencer first denied his identity when asked. (Subscribe to get Virginia Patch News Alerts and newsletters. iPhone users can download the Patch app in the App Store. Plus, like Old Town Alexandria Patch on Facebook.)

“I said, ‘Of course you are, so not only are you a Nazi — you are a cowardly Nazi,’” Fair said in an interview with the Washington Post. “I just want to say to you, I’m sick of your crap — that this country belongs [to people like you]. . . . As a woman, I find your statements to be particularly odious; moreover, I find your presence in this gym to be unacceptable, your presence in this town to be unacceptable.”

Fair said Spencer called for help from one of the trainers, who happened to be African-American. She added that a white woman who claimed to not know who Spencer was asked Fair to stop making a scene.

Two days after the encounter, Fair tweeted out a picture of the encounter and a response to the gym ending Spencer's membership.
No doubt the gym retains an unfettered right to terminate membership, but, um . . . who was "making a scene"?

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue May 23, 2017 6:26 am

de officiis wrote:Surprised to see this from a local news source...

'Nazi' Richard Spencer Ousted From Alexandria Gym
ALEXANDRIA, VA — An Old Town Alexandria gym ended the membership of white nationalist Richard Spencer after he was confronted over his racial views. C. Christine Fair, an associate professor at Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service, recognized and approached Spencer at Old Town Sport&Health on Wednesday.

According to a Tumblr post Fair wrote, Spencer first denied his identity when asked. (Subscribe to get Virginia Patch News Alerts and newsletters. iPhone users can download the Patch app in the App Store. Plus, like Old Town Alexandria Patch on Facebook.)

“I said, ‘Of course you are, so not only are you a Nazi — you are a cowardly Nazi,’” Fair said in an interview with the Washington Post. “I just want to say to you, I’m sick of your crap — that this country belongs [to people like you]. . . . As a woman, I find your statements to be particularly odious; moreover, I find your presence in this gym to be unacceptable, your presence in this town to be unacceptable.”

Fair said Spencer called for help from one of the trainers, who happened to be African-American. She added that a white woman who claimed to not know who Spencer was asked Fair to stop making a scene.

Two days after the encounter, Fair tweeted out a picture of the encounter and a response to the gym ending Spencer's membership.
No doubt the gym retains an unfettered right to terminate membership, but, um . . . who was "making a scene"?
Meanwhile this Tumblrina probably was all up in arms over the bakeries not baking cakes for gay people
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session