[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

SuburbanFarmer

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:54 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Doubtful unless you are a genetic reject with legs almost half the length of your arms and you know how to walk such that your upper torso appears to glide across the ground. Walking like that is really difficult. I think it's possible to train to do it over time, but it's not something some out-of-shape tubby can do out of the blue. Also it's not a suit at least in the face. There are facial expressions when the thing is stabilized and zoomed in. The baby is moving just like a baby primate too.

I would lean more towards CGI at this point, but I wouldn't discount the possibility that it's real (just really, really low probability without any other information).
What are you even looking at? The legs are hidden the whole time.

If you want to believe, go for it. I still choose to believe in Star Trek.

They are not hidden the whole time. You are believing what you predetermined is true (that all of this is hoax). You really aren't any different than the rabid believers in that sense. Accusing me of believing in shit without proof is projecting your own nonsense onto other people. I find it interesting.

I have stated before that I believe they existed until very recently, since it's nonsensical to believe totally disconnected cultures from Central Asia, across North America all the way to modern-day southeastern United States can describe the same animal and it's all just coincidence. But I have serious doubts that they could exist today. If they do, I would look in the extreme wilderness areas of Yukon, Alaska, Siberia, and maybe Himalayas.
Again. Nothing that I couldn't do by walking with my knees bent, in a jumpsuit.

Sorry, dood. Not a chance.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:05 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
What are you even looking at? The legs are hidden the whole time.

If you want to believe, go for it. I still choose to believe in Star Trek.

They are not hidden the whole time. You are believing what you predetermined is true (that all of this is hoax). You really aren't any different than the rabid believers in that sense. Accusing me of believing in shit without proof is projecting your own nonsense onto other people. I find it interesting.

I have stated before that I believe they existed until very recently, since it's nonsensical to believe totally disconnected cultures from Central Asia, across North America all the way to modern-day southeastern United States can describe the same animal and it's all just coincidence. But I have serious doubts that they could exist today. If they do, I would look in the extreme wilderness areas of Yukon, Alaska, Siberia, and maybe Himalayas.

I don't think you could. At all. I think you are hugely out of shape and have no idea how difficult movement training is for somebody like yourself. It's possible to do (the actors in Planet of the Apes films have to mimic gorillas and it takes a long time to train for that).

In all likelihood, it's CGI, dude.

You'd also have to manage some kind of puppet baby with moving arms and head.

Seriously, go try some of the movement training you see on channels like Ido Portal and then get back to me. It would be very difficult to move like that, especially in a huge suit and walking on your fucking knees. You have no idea how difficult that would be.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:17 pm

I have stated before that I believe they existed until very recently, since it's nonsensical to believe totally disconnected cultures from Central Asia, across North America all the way to modern-day southeastern United States can describe the same animal and it's all just coincidence.
I say the same thing about dragons and I bet cynics like Grumpy don't believe in them either.
All the way from China to Wales there are stories about Dragons. Hell England's patron saint killed one and Wales has one on it's national flag. You wouldn't get that if they were only a myth. The Loch Ness monster is probably one too and that's even been photographed.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:18 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

I have stated before that I believe they existed until very recently, since it's nonsensical to believe totally disconnected cultures from Central Asia, across North America all the way to modern-day southeastern United States can describe the same animal and it's all just coincidence.
I say the same thing about dragons and I bet cynics like Grumpy don't believe in them either.
All the way from China to Wales there are stories about Dragons. Hell England's patron saint killed one and Wales has one on it's national flag. You wouldn't get that if they were only a myth. The Loch Ness monster is probably one too and that's even been photographed.

I have thought about the same thing. It's really bizarre to me that people around the world essentially described dinosaurs long before we had any idea of what they looked like. I get that they could have found dinosaur fossils and assumed "dragons", but how would they know what these things look like from scattered bones? I have wondered if some descendant of dinosaurs actually existed into the historical period. Seems like another stretch, but not impossible.

The story of St. George killing a dragon was something added in the medieval period, though. Technically, St. George was a Roman general who was martyred by Diocletian. He's my patron saint.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:37 pm

I know right, there is far more historical evidence that dragons existed than there is for God and literally hundreds of people all over the world believe in him/her.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Best evidence of Bigfoot is the Jacob's Creature:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:12 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I don't think you could. At all. I think you are hugely out of shape and have no idea how difficult movement training is for somebody like yourself. It's possible to do (the actors in Planet of the Apes films have to mimic gorillas and it takes a long time to train for that).

In all likelihood, it's CGI, dude.

You'd also have to manage some kind of puppet baby with moving arms and head.

Seriously, go try some of the movement training you see on channels like Ido Portal and then get back to me. It would be very difficult to move like that, especially in a huge suit and walking on your fucking knees. You have no idea how difficult that would be.
I think you have no idea what you’re talking about. But rock on buddy. :)

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Video tape yourself moving as you described, then. Go ahead and show us how easy it is to manage a gait like that, such that your upper body seems to glide while you walk at a quick pace on your knees. :roll:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Video tape yourself moving as you described, then. Go ahead and show us how easy it is to manage a gait like that, such that your upper body seems to glide while you walk at a quick pace on your knees. :roll:
You haven't even posted a selfie yet, and you want video of me walking in a squat? A girl could get the wrong idea, StA... :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:58 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Video tape yourself moving as you described, then. Go ahead and show us how easy it is to manage a gait like that, such that your upper body seems to glide while you walk at a quick pace on your knees. :roll:
You haven't even posted a selfie yet, and you want video of me walking in a squat? A girl could get the wrong idea, StA... :lol:

:roll:

He can't do it.