BREAKING NEWS

C-Mag

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:08 pm

I gotta get on this grindr, seems like there's a lot of action there.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:09 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:08 pm
Not sure if your wife will understand?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:58 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:09 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Definitely not.

Funny story...….. Last week I went to the hardware store. I'm checking out. Out of nowhere this old hag, maybe 65, going on 85, bleach blonde hair, and she starts talking to me with slurred Pall Mall halitosis breath. I'm like WTF. She's telling me she needs a jump start, and then wanders off to other subjects. It's distracting as I'm attempting to close out a business distraction. During the ramblings I learn that she has a son in prison, and a very cute daughter.

She just wants someone to jump start her RV. I agree to help here half way through my transaction hoping she'll shut up...……… she does not. So, I'm thinking, yeah, no way I'm putting this hag in my truck. So when I finish my business I ask where the vehicle is, prepared to tell her she can't ride with me. The RV was in the parking she told me, relieved, I figure I'll do this and make tracks. Well her male companion is out there all ready to go...…. Cool. She rambles back to telling me about her daughter who is a stripper and very cute, and how I should go see her and she'll tell her all about me.

I got home and told the wife that story...……………. she was not amused. Women are funny. I didn't do anything wrong but help some stranded folks, but I still get looked at like I'm damaged. :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:57 am

Haumana wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:39 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:31 pm
You Fuckers are my kind of sick, oh shit, making my eyes water.

Tarantino isn't that fucking sick.

How did Daddy die :lol:

I'm a little shocked they printed the play by play...……………………. what aren't they telling us :?
I was busying myself with trying to think of what 70's funk song would be playing in the background.

Yeah, that is one black double diamond of a eulogy.
Not 70s but

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:51 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:58 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:09 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Definitely not.

Funny story...….. Last week I went to the hardware store. I'm checking out. Out of nowhere this old hag, maybe 65, going on 85, bleach blonde hair, and she starts talking to me with slurred Pall Mall halitosis breath. I'm like WTF. She's telling me she needs a jump start, and then wanders off to other subjects. It's distracting as I'm attempting to close out a business distraction. During the ramblings I learn that she has a son in prison, and a very cute daughter.

She just wants someone to jump start her RV. I agree to help here half way through my transaction hoping she'll shut up...……… she does not. So, I'm thinking, yeah, no way I'm putting this hag in my truck. So when I finish my business I ask where the vehicle is, prepared to tell her she can't ride with me. The RV was in the parking she told me, relieved, I figure I'll do this and make tracks. Well her male companion is out there all ready to go...…. Cool. She rambles back to telling me about her daughter who is a stripper and very cute, and how I should go see her and she'll tell her all about me.

I got home and told the wife that story...……………. she was not amused. Women are funny. I didn't do anything wrong but help some stranded folks, but I still get looked at like I'm damaged. :lol:
Women do not understand the real world. It’s usually best not to tell them about it.

Once, on a cross country trip with my buddy, we had to help a woman get into her locked car. Eventually, we busted out her back window. Buddy told his wife about it on the phone, was still getting grilled a day later.

Same for me, when I gave a woman a ride to the gas station. Same when I bought a guy dying of cancer some shots.

They genuinely believe it’s normal to never interact with the world. That’s why they promote our cultural social isolation.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:41 pm

@ SF
The funny thing is, if my wife had been with me, it would have gone exactly the same and she would be fine with it.

It's just primal jealousy. No one fucks with my provider. I found him, he's mine.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:19 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:41 pm
@ SF
The funny thing is, if my wife had been with me, it would have gone exactly the same and she would be fine with it.

It's just primal jealousy. No one fucks with my provider. I found him, he's mine.
In an evolutionary psychology book I read, the author described an experiment where participants are told to imagine either their spouse cheating on them or their spouse give a person of the opposite sex resources/assistance. They were connected to heart and brain wave monitors.

As you can imagine, when men imagined their wives having sex with other men, their shit lit up in anger. If men imagined their wives helping another man out with money.. not really much of a response. This part was no shocker. We are all men. We get it.

But when women imagine their husbands having sex with another woman, there is a negative response, but it is muted compared to us. When women imagined their husbands giving some other woman resources or assistance, their shit went into rage levels.

Most of a woman's attraction to men is a matter of competency, power, and resources. If you think about how humans evolved, women were supposed to trade their fertility to a man in exchange for protection and resources. Men traded their competency and resources for reproduction and relative assurance that they are raising their own offspring.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:26 pm

@StA

That shit makes sense to me and coincides with the reactions I observed.

Of course this has led to a lot of jokes around here with me and my buddy who was at the house with his wife the other day. We got some jabs in about going to the club where this gal was dancing, 'you know, just to be neighborly'.

It's been fun punching buttons just to see that uncontrollable reaction. The wife and I have a good relationship, we keep each other in check and razz each other all the time.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:07 pm

This is why we need to drive communists out of the Army.