Social Justice Warriors Thread

de officiis

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by de officiis » Mon May 29, 2017 4:13 pm

Hastur wrote:I heard about this situation an No Agenda. Is it the worst case of SJW out of controll on campus yet?
How are the colleges where you are? Take any kids from other countries?

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon May 29, 2017 5:28 pm

Someone should've called the fire department and the REAL police--there was probably some safety violation. The inmates are running the asylum. If I'm honest, I'd say the academics in charge deserve this shit.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon May 29, 2017 7:13 pm

I'd say the only person who didn't "feel safe" in that video was the college dean, cowering at the podium.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon May 29, 2017 8:22 pm

We need a real crisis to show these people what suffering really is
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue May 30, 2017 12:23 am

de officiis wrote:
Hastur wrote:I heard about this situation an No Agenda. Is it the worst case of SJW out of controll on campus yet?
How are the colleges where you are? Take any kids from other countries?
There was an attempt to introduce trigger warnings and safe spaces two years ago, inspired by the US. After a couple of months of debate the ideas were rejected. Even though activism was considered an important part of college and university culture, truth and reality were deemed more worthy off support. Even the gender studies professors came out against that kind of culture. The whole thing fizzled after one of those TV debates where the public meets proponents from both sides.

We take in a lot of foreign students. Some Swedish schools have a great reputation.
https://studyinsweden.se/

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue May 30, 2017 2:11 pm

jesus christ

— “FUCK YOU, AND FUCK THE POLICE!”

— “Whiteness is the most violent fuckin’ system to ever breathe!”

— “I’m tired of white people talking about what black and brown people need.”

— “These white-ass faculty members need to be holding HIM, and HIM, and ALL these people accountable!”

— “FUCK YOU [President] GEORGE [Bridges], we don’t wanna listen to a GODDAMN thing you have to say! No, you shut the fuck up!”

— “I’m tellin’ you, you’re speakin’ to your ancestor, all right? We been here before you. We built these cities, we had civilization way before you ever had … comin’ out your caves.”

— “You have the fucking nerve to, like, fucking dehumanize our (unintelligible)!”
have we reached peak retard yet

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue May 30, 2017 2:28 pm

pineapplemike wrote:jesus christ

— “FUCK YOU, AND FUCK THE POLICE!”

— “Whiteness is the most violent fuckin’ system to ever breathe!”

— “I’m tired of white people talking about what black and brown people need.”

— “These white-ass faculty members need to be holding HIM, and HIM, and ALL these people accountable!”

— “FUCK YOU [President] GEORGE [Bridges], we don’t wanna listen to a GODDAMN thing you have to say! No, you shut the fuck up!”

— “I’m tellin’ you, you’re speakin’ to your ancestor, all right? We been here before you. We built these cities, we had civilization way before you ever had … comin’ out your caves.”

— “You have the fucking nerve to, like, fucking dehumanize our (unintelligible)!”
have we reached peak retard yet
You probably reached peak retard the second your college leaderships, and political leaders, started to not only tolerate but accept this kind of spoiled, entitled, feels-as-facts behavior from students - and their parents.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 30, 2017 2:40 pm

Boomers and their millennial offspring.. /shrug

We only have a few more years before the last of them get through college. Then it's Gen Z.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 30, 2017 2:49 pm

It's like Google doesn't exist for you. How many College students are 30-something?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 30, 2017 2:54 pm

WE WUZ PIONEERS AND SHIET