Weed legalization thread

TheReal_ND

Re: Weed legalization thread

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:45 pm

brewster wrote:
clubgop wrote: It would be odd to go on about States rights and then complain about those very rights being practiced in individual states. I welcome your support for concealed carry reciprocity, truly a bipartisan issue.
Concealed carry sure is a state's rights issue, the right of a state to be able to choose to enforce its own laws regarding guns. But there can be no blanket application of states rights or we'd have miscegenation laws and poll taxes again. I know some of you would like that.

The basic issue stands, the majority of states are in disagreement with federal policy. Does anyone think that a multi-million-dollar marijuana operation legal in California is not currently at risk of a federal raid?
Wait

Haha wait. So a Constitutionaly protected right being stymied by states is states rights but a fucking drug habit that has no backing at the federal let alone Constitutional level falls under states rights?

Do you pot heads even take a minute and coinsider how ridiculous you look to rational non dopers when you try and compare dope rights to the 2a?
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:45 pm

The answer is: no.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:47 pm

Yeah, it was a bad comparison.
Not quite as bad as comparing the felony prosecution and prison terms of mj users to the mild hurt feelers of Christians.
But a bad comparison nonetheless.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:49 pm

brewster wrote:
clubgop wrote: It would be odd to go on about States rights and then complain about those very rights being practiced in individual states. I welcome your support for concealed carry reciprocity, truly a bipartisan issue.
Concealed carry sure is a state's rights issue, the right of a state to be able to choose to enforce its own laws regarding guns. But there can be no blanket application of states rights or we'd have miscegenation laws and poll taxes again. I know some of you would like that.

The basic issue stands, the majority of states are in disagreement with federal policy. Does anyone think that a multi-million-dollar marijuana operation legal in California is not currently at risk of a federal raid?
A multimillion dollar guitar manufacturer is at risk for a federal raid because of wood. So yeah that's the way this cookie crumbles.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:51 pm

Then they came for Gibson, and I said nothing.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:59 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Then they came for Gibson, and I said nothing.
That is what needs to be outlawed. Combined possession of guitar and pot. Every two bit toker thinking they are fucking Hendrix can go to federal bang then in the ass prison.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:01 pm

DBTrek wrote:Yeah, it was a bad comparison.
Not quite as bad as comparing the felony prosecution and prison terms of mj users to the mild hurt feelers of Christians.
But a bad comparison nonetheless.

Don't be so retarded. We are talking about abusing federal power to stick it to people you don't like. You had ZERO problem with that when it came to sticking it to Christians. Don't come crying to me about your weed. Fuck off, druggie.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Don't be so retarded. We are talking about abusing federal power to stick it to people you don't like. You had ZERO problem with that when it came to sticking it to Christians. Don't come crying to me about your weed. Fuck off, druggie.
First of all, you half-retarded low-T faggot, I've sided with Christians against the state multiple times.
Second of all, I didn't make either of the retarded analogies. One was brewster, and one was your pitiful ass.

So ride your self pity cock down to the welfare office and try to cash your"poor-me" check there because your account is overdrawn among serious people, dick. The gall of people who have the state buying them drugs badmouthing the people footing their bills. lawlz.
Dry up.
Last edited by DBTrek on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:04 pm

clubgop wrote:
That is what needs to be outlawed. Combined possession of guitar and pot. Every two bit toker thinking they are fucking Hendrix can go to federal bang then in the ass prison.
This. You want to help solve the homeless problem? Crack down on Gibson and dope.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:06 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
clubgop wrote:
This. You want to help solve the homeless problem? Crack down on Gibson and dope.
Says the only homeless guy on the forum.
Physician, heal thyself.