The Great Wall of Trump

Fife

Re: The Great Wall of Trump

Post by Fife » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:52 am

That's a good list.

What's the common cause of all of those problems, btw?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:57 am

Neoliberalism

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:56 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:36 am
Lowballed as fuck, dude. Consider just the cost to educate their children. Also consider the cost of lost tax revenue that has to be made up in tax hikes for Americans in order to pay for their own nation being colonized by cholos.
Yeah!
The worst thing is the globalists use their allies in the corporate media to put out the idea that illegal immigrants are a huge benefit to us, and the assumption that our economy would end if illegals were stopped. They use this tactic all the time, they just keep saying it without evidence, until some crazy notion is assumed true.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:19 am

GoFundMe now $12,176,056
https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

Clearly there is a lot of popular support for a wall, it's still going, a giant FU to the Washington Swamp.
PLATA O PLOMO

brewster

Post by brewster » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:29 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:56 pm
Study finds Illegal Aliens cost you $70,000 each

The study is extremely conservative. It assumes that illegal aliens are in fact paying proper taxes. In my experience in construction most the illegal aliens have stolen identities and fake Social Security cards. Hardly any taxes are withheld from their paychecks, then they never pay taxes, start again with a new employer and new identity.
Even if they put down so many exemptions they don't pay income tax (is that even possible?) they will still pay into SS & medicare they will never see. Not to mention they pay sales and property tax like anyone else.

Wiki
IRS estimates that about 6 million unauthorized immigrants file individual income tax returns each year.[10] Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes.[10] Illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[19] In addition, they spend millions of dollars per year, which supports the US economy and helps to create new jobs. The Texas State Comptroller reported in 2006 that the 1.4 million illegal immigrants in Texas added almost $18 billion to the gross state product, and contributed $1.6 billion in state revenue, while costing the state about $1.2 billion in services used.[20]
As far as my position, I'm not anti-immigration, but I don't see why we should favor those who can walk here over everyone else in the whole world who would like to be an American. We should secure our border, but most experts agree Trump's "Wall" is neither the best nor most cost effective way to do it.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:37 am

Army vet says Trump border wall GoFundMe is racist — so she started one for ‘ladders’

https://www.kansascity.com/latest-news/ ... 13040.html
Her friend had an idea to troll the right.

But Charlotte Clymer, a U.S. Army veteran who came out as transgender on Twitter last year, took it a step further.
:roll:

It's like these people live to fulfill the caricature of themselves.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:45 am

Oh are we all getting ladders? I need a ladder.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:35 am

brewster wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:29 am

As far as my position, I'm not anti-immigration, but I don't see why we should favor those who can walk here over everyone else in the whole world who would like to be an American. We should secure our border, but most experts agree Trump's "Wall" is neither the best nor most cost effective way to do it.
Trump is dead right that US Immigration policy should be about merit, and the needs of the country. As you say, just because you can get to the border, doesn't mean you get to magic soil land.
PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:57 am

Time top up the ante. Start a GoFundMe for snipers. :eusa-whistle:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:51 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:45 am
Oh are we all getting ladders? I need a ladder.
Ladders deserve Burning Oil................... maybe we can do a GoFundMe to get Monte Griffo to build us some Trebuchets
PLATA O PLOMO