The Destroyer of All Western Values

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Destroyer of All Western Values

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 31, 2017 7:45 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Yeah Kissinger definitely pulled some serious pussy. I guess the girls couldn't resist that accent...
When you look like Mr. Potatohead, and you're still scoring all that choice poon? Superstar, by definition.
Do you think Nixon was fucking women on the side?

Word is he was fucking a dude on the side.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:45 pm

heydaralon wrote:He sort of reminds me of Goldfinger more than bond tbh.
Sho yo right, better analogy, I defer.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 31, 2017 7:46 pm

We are having a good conversation about Nixon. To me the dude seems almost asexual. Highly cerebral but uninterested in connecting with people. I'm gonna have to check out that Conrad Black book.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:47 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Yeah Kissinger definitely pulled some serious pussy. I guess the girls couldn't resist that accent...
When you look like Mr. Potatohead, and you're still scoring all that choice poon? Superstar, by definition.
Nixon? Nah. Nixon was a family man, I mean, he probably got a little pussy on side now and then, but it must have been on the DL of the DL, otherwise we'd know all about it by now.

He certainly wasn't a dog, you can't keep that shit underwraps, not with people going through your shit like they've gone through Nixon's shit.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Wed May 31, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 31, 2017 7:48 pm

By all accounts Nixon was one of the smartest presidents of the 20th century. Possibly one of the smartest men to ever be in the Oval Office. He's kind of a tragic figure. I don't know how I feel about the guy.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 31, 2017 7:49 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

I've never heard that, unless you are joking. If he was, he wouldn't be the first peter puffing President. Buchanan had an affinity for nude man on man horseplay.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 31, 2017 7:54 pm

heydaralon wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

I've never heard that, unless you are joking. If he was, he wouldn't be the first peter puffing President. Buchanan had an affinity for nude man on man horseplay.

No, it's a legitimate rumor. I can't remember the guy's name offhand. I am sure you can find a few articles referring to it if you searched for it. It's nothing conclusive; just rumor.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:56 pm

In the context of the times, I differentiate between a guy who got a little bit on the side once in awhile, and then like; John Kennedy, all day everyday and up in his wife's face.

Whatever Nixon got on the side, he certainly kept it under control and on the DL, which, as far as the CinC goes, that's all I will ask.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 31, 2017 7:59 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:In the context of the times, I differentiate between a guy who got a little bit on the side once in awhile, and then like; John Kennedy, all day everyday and up in his wife's face.

Whatever Nixon got on the side, he certainly kept it under control and on the DL, which, as far as the CinC goes, that's all I will ask.
FDR had a side piece. The guy was crippled though, so what was the point of the sex? Does polio make you numb below the waist? Was it a vanity thing? I thought he died when he was spending time with his mistress.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 31, 2017 8:01 pm

heydaralon wrote:

No, it's a legitimate rumor. I can't remember the guy's name offhand. I am sure you can find a few articles referring to it if you searched for it. It's nothing conclusive; just rumor.
I'm gonna check it out. That's crazy if its true. The press hated the shit out of Nixon, so if they had found that out when he was in office they would have gone to town.
Shikata ga nai