President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: President Hillary Rodham Clinton

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:33 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Hey! We talkin' 'bout Hillary again?

Won the popular vote ya know. :dance:

That was just a coincidence.

:angelic-blueglow:
:D

According to the liberal MSM cuckmedia, the Clinton shadow government would have only had to kill, like, 40,000 Trump supporters in key districts to seal the college as well.
:shhh:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:50 pm

That's fine. We will deport all eleven million illegals or whatever meme number they are running with this week and their children.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:34 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:That's fine. We will deport all eleven million illegals or whatever meme number they are running with this week and their children.
You're thinking about it backwards.
They should have to prove that any Hilary votes were from legal citizens.
Until then, I am calling 100% of the real popular vote for Trump.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:45 pm

Popular vote is meaningless in a republic anyway so whatever. I'm more interested in the demographics of swing states like West Virginia that's getting 100% railed by an increasingly non white metropolis. White people vote conservative on the majority level so it's not even a matter of race for me it's a matter of conservative principles as Rush would say. See I'm not a racist, I'm a dyed in the wool constitutionalist conservative and it's just a sad fact of life that brown people don't take to our ideology so we have to deport them all and build a wall while the sun still shines.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:50 pm

I just thank God, Allah and Wodin on a daily basis Hillary didn't win.

My god she's awful.

The Clinton Foundation was/is a global scam. One of the biggest scams in the country is Non-Profit organizations.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:58 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Popular vote is meaningless in a republic anyway so whatever. I'm more interested in the demographics of swing states like West Virginia that's getting 100% railed by an increasingly non white metropolis. White people vote conservative on the majority level so it's not even a matter of race for me it's a matter of conservative principles as Rush would say. See I'm not a racist, I'm a dyed in the wool constitutionalist conservative and it's just a sad fact of life that brown people don't take to our ideology so we have to deport them all and build a wall while the sun still shines.
I'd say it's more of a cultural thing than skin color...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:51 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:That's fine. We will deport all eleven million illegals or whatever meme number they are running with this week and their children.

I think it's pretty obvious that Trump won the "popular vote", though what people are calling the popular vote is not the popular vote at all.

Further, I think democrats calling for a true popular vote should be careful what they wish for. The electoral college disenfranchises HUGE numbers of otherwise republican voters who live in those cities. When you look at those demographic electoral maps, don't make the mistake of thinking every bit of that demographic tower is "blue". There's still a pretty sizable minority of red voters in there who don't even bother to vote. I'd estimate perhaps 20% of Chicago's electorate, for example, would vote republican in a popular election where their vote counted. Meanwhile, there really is no corresponding disenfranchisement of democratic votes to any comparable degree. Get rid of the electoral college and you might just hasten the day that the democratic party is no longer a national party.

This is why the so-called popular vote is not a popular vote at all. If we held a popular vote election, the outcome would be even more shifted towards the GOP.

Lastly, we already know that, as far as the actual votes cast, Trump wins even the totals when you discount the illegal voting. Recent studies have confirmed his assertion that millions of illlegals votes, especially in places like California where the democratic election boards go out of their way to not police illegal voting (just like they don't police illegal immigration).

When you really step back and look at it objectively, that woman crashed and burned big time. The only reason she got as many votes as she did was that we have millions upon millions of illegal migrants who were desperate to avoid getting transported back to their own countries, and the democrats were keen to both encourage them to vote and to ensure nobody would prosecute them for it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:53 am

I mean.. that crazy bitch drove a sizable portion of Bernie supporters into Team Trump for fuck sake. Think about what a disaster that was.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:51 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:

I think it's pretty obvious that Trump won the "popular vote", though what people are calling the popular vote is not the popular vote at all.

Further, I think democrats calling for a true popular vote should be careful what they wish for. The electoral college disenfranchises HUGE numbers of otherwise republican voters who live in those cities. When you look at those demographic electoral maps, don't make the mistake of thinking every bit of that demographic tower is "blue". There's still a pretty sizable minority of red voters in there who don't even bother to vote. I'd estimate perhaps 20% of Chicago's electorate, for example, would vote republican in a popular election where their vote counted. Meanwhile, there really is no corresponding disenfranchisement of democratic votes to any comparable degree. Get rid of the electoral college and you might just hasten the day that the democratic party is no longer a national party.

This is why the so-called popular vote is not a popular vote at all. If we held a popular vote election, the outcome would be even more shifted towards the GOP.

Lastly, we already know that, as far as the actual votes cast, Trump wins even the totals when you discount the illegal voting. Recent studies have confirmed his assertion that millions of illlegals votes, especially in places like California where the democratic election boards go out of their way to not police illegal voting (just like they don't police illegal immigration).

When you really step back and look at it objectively, that woman crashed and burned big time. The only reason she got as many votes as she did was that we have millions upon millions of illegal migrants who were desperate to avoid getting transported back to their own countries, and the democrats were keen to both encourage them to vote and to ensure nobody would prosecute them for it.
Also the side that keep braying about "money in politics" calling for a national pop. vote is laughable.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:20 am

clubgop wrote:
Also the side that keep braying about "money in politics" calling for a national pop. vote is laughable.
Unless they are spending $50 Million on some punk in Georgia who doesn't even live in the District he's running in......................................... then LOSE !
:lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience