Women & Respect

Speaker to Animals

Re: Women & Respect

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:36 pm

Her entire life was one of failure. She got her senate seat because she was married to a president. Her senate career was pretty much a waste of time for all involved. She ran for president in 2008 and was defeated. He gave her the Secretary of State position so she could run in 2016. She subsequently used that position to enrich herself through a massive corruption racket. Politically, the woman destabilized the Middle East and North Africa, causing millions of migrants to eventually flee into Europe, creating chaos and bloodshed on three continents. She willfully ignored federal law and maintained a private email server in which she stored our nation's most highly classified documents, which we know was accessed by a number of foreign nations. Either she just doesn't give a shit, or she is totally incompetent based on that alone.

She obviously belonged nowhere near any position of power whatsoever. The ONLY reasons she was ever taken seriously was her husband and then the fact that she was a woman, and the left has had a hard-on for affirmative action elections since 2008, no matter how much failure it brings us.

And while I bring up affirmative action, look how white women hijacked affirmative action from black people to enrich themselves. That right there was crazy as hell. It's crazy they can get away with it. White women are the most privileged demographic in human history, and yet they love to prattle on as if they are victim class.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:47 pm

MilSpecs wrote:Clinton ran for president and she was clearly a credible candidate regardless of whether she was a good candidate.
She is a train wreck. Credible my ass.

"What? Like with a cloth?"
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:48 pm

Here's another observation I made recently.

Look at how women dress. They intentionally wear clothing and other accessories that make hard work difficult to impossible. Shoes like high heels, for example. They cover themselves in paint that would be terribly uncomfortable to wear while working at a laborious job like roofing, lineman, forestry, etc.

Historically, the most privileged class of many societies intentionally made themselves unsuitable to difficult work. In some African tribes, the privileged would cause their children's necks to grow abnormally long. The Nasca elite misshaped their children's heads into huge ovals. Upper class women in Chinese society had their feet bound.

Subconsciously, this is a status display. To dress in this manner is to say you are above the hard work necessary to keep the civilization running. You will not soldier. You will not dig ditches. You will not build things. Women say they want equal representation in workplaces, but I never hear them complaining about the fact that women are rarely found in occupations such as sanitation, lumber, fishing, and so on. What they want are those positions of power, which brings us back to the point Hash had made. It's not about how you dress, or what genitalia you possess. You should have to earn those positions.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:44 am

How much of a role do you think affirmative action actually plays in the workplace these days? Serious question.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:57 am

DrYouth wrote:How much of a role do you think affirmative action actually plays in the workplace these days? Serious question.
None, in the corporate world - at least so far as promotions. They put all the minorities in the lower positions to balance their quotas.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:31 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
DrYouth wrote:How much of a role do you think affirmative action actually plays in the workplace these days? Serious question.
None, in the corporate world - at least so far as promotions. They put all the minorities in the lower positions to balance their quotas.
Really? Evil white men strike again, eh?

Citation please.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:14 am

MilSpecs wrote:What do you think things used to be like? I ask that as a serious question: what do you think marriage and divorce was like before your generation went through it?
Crickets. . . .
:royalty-queen:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:23 am

Xenophon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Citation please.
Personal experience.

I'm not arguing discrimination, I'm just saying there's no bias in favor of unqualified minorities in higher positions.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:04 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Citation please.
Personal experience.

I'm not arguing discrimination, I'm just saying there's no bias in favor of unqualified minorities in higher positions.
Reddit disagrees,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

LVH2

Post by LVH2 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:21 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Here's another observation I made recently.

Look at how women dress. They intentionally wear clothing and other accessories that make hard work difficult to impossible. Shoes like high heels, for example. They cover themselves in paint that would be terribly uncomfortable to wear while working at a laborious job like roofing, lineman, forestry, etc.

Historically, the most privileged class of many societies intentionally made themselves unsuitable to difficult work. In some African tribes, the privileged would cause their children's necks to grow abnormally long. The Nasca elite misshaped their children's heads into huge ovals. Upper class women in Chinese society had their feet bound.
You should read Thorstein Veblen's theory of the leisure class. I bet you'd like it. He said the same thing.

I think it goes beyond just work. A woman in heels and so on kind of makes herself a burden. She must always be accommodated. Valet parking, etc. Our willingness to accommodate proves that she's worth it. Also, maybe a little test to see if we'll be patient fathers, or be willing to accommodate her when she's pregnant.

See also, long finger nails, etc.

But, as with many such things, I prefer our side of the ritual. I'd rather pay for valet parking than wear high heels. But then, they'd rather wear the heels. Works out pretty well.