International sports bar

clubgop

Re: International sports bar

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:51 pm

StCapps wrote:PEDs are just supplements. Monte is fear mongering against good supplements because abusing them is possible and lead to negative side effects. Get an endocrinologist to check your blood work and shit, problem solved. Just because you need a prescription doesn't mean it will lead to more kids abusing it, the black market leads to more abuse than legalization and regulation. Idiot sports fans who know nothing of PEDs like to pretend they are saving the athletes from the themselves, but that is more hysteria they concoted because they don't have any good reason to ban the things, so they make up reasons.

The health benefits of many PEDs outweigh the side effects, Monte assumes the "experts" in the governing bodies of these sports know what they are talking about and have no political angle for their decisions, he again is talking out of his ass, he wishes that's the sporting world would only ban PEDs for good reasons, not dumb ones that are entirely politically motivated and have fuck all to do with "a level playing field" or "athlete safety", but he lives in Disney movie if he thinks that is the reality.
See, you are taking an extreme position that Monte is taking the opposite side of. Anabolic steroids and blood doping is obviously a PED and very harmful to ones long term health. They have gone overboard and certainly would trim the list of banned substances, but the sportacrats have to maintain some integrity of the sport. I just find funny that Monte is taking the postition he is taking because when it come to transgender athletes he will do a complete 180.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:59 pm

clubgop wrote:See, you are taking an extreme position that Monte is taking the opposite side of. Anabolic steroids and blood doping is obviously a PED and very harmful to ones long term health. They have gone overboard and certainly would trim the list of banned substances, but the sportacrats have to maintain some integrity of the sport. I just find funny that Monte is taking the postition he is taking because when it come to transgender athletes he will do a complete 180.
Nothing wrong with Anabolic steroids health wise, if you do them properly, the side effects are quite minor, the fear mongering about dangerous side effects is from steroid abuse, not use by healthy adult men. EPO when done right isn't that harmful long term either, the abuse leads to most of these health issues, not healthy use monitored by endocrinologists.

You've been lied to about steroids in particular.
Check out HBO's Real Sports mini-doc on steroids, it's all smoke, no fire, political witch hunt. Truth is steroids are awesome, for healthy adult males.

You've just been listen to far too many baseball fags rail on about "the integrity of the sport", these guys know nothing about steroids, they think it's some magical home run elixir. Those who consider baseball their favorite sport, on average, know thee least about PEDs of any sports fans, the ignorance is mammoth among the conventional wisdom of these folks regarding steroids in particular. They have infected the entire discourse with their myths and it's annoying.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:08 pm

StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:See, you are taking an extreme position that Monte is taking the opposite side of. Anabolic steroids and blood doping is obviously a PED and very harmful to ones long term health. They have gone overboard and certainly would trim the list of banned substances, but the sportacrats have to maintain some integrity of the sport. I just find funny that Monte is taking the postition he is taking because when it come to transgender athletes he will do a complete 180.
Nothing wrong with Anabolic steroids health wise, if you do them properly, the side effects are quite minor, the fear mongering about dangerous side effects is from steroid abuse, not use by healthy adult men. EPO when done right isn't that harmful long term either, the abuse leads to most of these health issues, not healthy use monitored by endocrinologists.

You've been lied to about steroids in particular.
Check out HBO's Real Sports mini-doc on steroids, it's all smoke, no fire, political witch hunt. Truth is steroids are awesome, for healthy adult males.

You've just been listen to far too many baseball fags rail on about "the integrity of the sport", these guys know nothing about steroids, they think it's some magical home run elixir. Those who consider baseball their favorite sport, on average, know thee least about PEDs of any sports fans, the ignorance is mammoth among the conventional wisdom of these folks regarding steroids in particular. They have infected the entire discourse with their myths and it's annoying.
You do know what my profession is? Don't you?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:10 pm

clubgop wrote:You do know what my profession is? Don't you?
Pharmacist, not Endocrinologist, last I checked. You know anecdotal horror cases from those misusing the things, whoop dee doo. The science to back up your claims of major long term health risks from those using the things properly? There is none, minor shit only, they are too concerned about health risks observed from abuse to do proper trials in many cases and the one's they've done don't show major life threatening side effects, political incompetence at it's finest.

Hair loss and acne, doesn't require sports needing to "save the athlete's from themselves, for their own health benefit", not buying it. It is no magical home run elixir, you can simmer down on the steroid tip.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:18 pm

Go on then Clubby, tell me what my position on transgenders in sport is......I'll unblock you so I can read it.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Women shouldn't take steroids, duh. Kids shouldn't take steroids, there is no need to state the obvious, only those on losing side of the argument feel the need to do that. Short term doctor's perscription only for them, there bodies can't handle it, healthy adult men, different matter entirely.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:20 pm

StCapps wrote:
Pharmacist, not Endocrinologist, last I checked.
Ok, I am not addressing California question. Adults not in competition under the care of a physician should have access to these drugs if they want. As for baseball and PED's, its not just about Home runs, in fact very little. These guys play a 162 games in 180 days in about 25 different cities. Recovery and energy preservation are the coin of the realm. Those are PED's in every sense of the word. Dont snow a snowman.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:22 pm

clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Pharmacist, not Endocrinologist, last I checked.
Ok, I am not addressing California question. Adults not in competition under the care of a physician should have access to these drugs if they want. As for baseball and PED's, its not just about Home runs, in fact very little. These guys play a 162 games in 180 days in about 25 different cities. Recovery and energy preservation are the coin of the realm. Those are PED's in every sense of the word. Dont snow a snowman.
Right and faster recovery is bad thing, in dream world. Fuck you for wanting more injuries and more downtime for athletes, you must hate them or something. What a dick, "I want my athletes to be injured more often and take longer to recover when they do get injured", for what reason again? I thought you said it was about the health of the athletes? I guess it really isn't, you were just grasping at straws eh clubby? If you say something about "the integrity of the sport", that would mean you have no argument and are looking for yet another straw to grasp for, anti-PED arguments, they are so predictable.

1) It's about a level playing field
2) It's about athlete safety and long term health
3) It's about the integrity of the game
4) Cheating is bad, the "experts" say it's cheating, so it must be bad.

That's all they have, every single time and none of those arguments hold any water, yet they grasp away, because they still want to pretend that is good enough to win the argument.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:29 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Go on then Clubby, tell me what my position on transgenders in sport is......I'll unblock you so I can read it.
I don't know that. I would be interested to know what it is. Would love to see what goes on in the mind of an SJW. When virtue signaling about Purity comes against birtue signaling about tolerance.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:41 pm

StCapps wrote:
clubgop wrote:
StCapps wrote:Pharmacist, not Endocrinologist, last I checked.
Right and faster recovery is bad thing, in dream world. Fuck you for wanting more injuries and more downtime for athletes, you must hate them or something. What a dick, "I want my athletes to be injured more often and take longer to recover when they do", for what reason again? Something about "the integrity of the sport" I'm guessing, which would mean you have no argument and are looking for a straw to grasp for, anti-PED arguments, they are so predictable.

1) It's about a level playing field
2) It's about athlete safety and long term health
3) It's about the integrity of the game
4) Cheating is bad, the experts say it's cheating, so it must be bad.

That's all they have, every single time and none of those arguments hold any water, yet they grasp away, because they still want to pretend that is good enough to win the argument.
We are not talking about injury. The season and its schedule is a test of endurance in of itself. The test and competition is about the human body and human form. Whats the point of a competition with added chemicals? Hint: They work of course they do. The question is when do the human side end and the chemicals begin. Sports, especially baseball is all about the rules and skirtting them. The point is to not get caught. Every decent pick off move is a balk, just a matter if the umpire will call it or not. Pine tar for hitters bit if your a pitchers you better not so much as have a pine scented air freshner in your car.