The Mess

TheReal_ND

Re: The Mess

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:58 am

They and untold thousands like them are the extremists who hide among us, the right-wing militants who, since 2002, have killed more people in the United States than jihadis have
:lol:
These Americans thrive on hate and conspiracy theories, many fed to them by politicians and commentators
Alex Jones holds office?
“Law enforcement agencies in the United States consider anti-government violent extremists, not radicalized Muslims, to be the most severe threat of political violence that they face,
That would be armed veterans actually.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:05 am

This is actually good. I'm sharing the happy news with my right wing extremist group. They will be pleased to know they are so feared. Straight out of Saul Alinskey's playbook.

By Kurt Eichenwald :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:17 am

clubgop wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Image
guerilla warfare is an entirely Lefist paradigm,
Things that make you go hmmm
Indeed.

That's hilarious.

Since I am solely responsible for all the crime in the country, I guess the revolution is to be canceled. If I give up my gun. All crime will cease. GCF said so.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:21 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
They and untold thousands like them are the extremists who hide among us, the right-wing militants who, since 2002, have killed more people in the United States than jihadis have
These Americans thrive on hate and conspiracy theories, many fed to them by politicians and commentators
Alex Jones holds office?
“Law enforcement agencies in the United States consider anti-government violent extremists, not radicalized Muslims, to be the most severe threat of political violence that they face,
I guess the point this article was trying to make is that while all the attention is on ISIS and militant Islamists the right wing Militias are getting on with their arsenal building un-observed.
Fake news site or not it is not telling the whole story if you only fear Islam and the left when it comes to terrorist actions.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:23 am

This is actually an old article. This narrative was being pushed hard but they dropped it after the Orlando night club shooting.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:30 am

TheReal_ND wrote:This is actually an old article. This narrative was being pushed hard but they dropped it after the Orlando night club shooting.
I imagine there were plenty on the right cheering on the deaths of so many degenerate gays. Just goes to prove all extremists should be shot. :lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:31 am

I read this as Right Wing nationalist are a greater threat to "tptb" than ISIS.

Yeah, no shit.
Since 2002
I guess we're still not counting 9/11 then you filthy *deleted*
I always have two reactions to pieces like this:
  • bullshit
    wish it was true
Some of the comments lel

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:36 am

Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Alex Jones holds office?
I guess the point this article was trying to make is that while all the attention is on ISIS and militant Islamists the right wing Militias are getting on with their arsenal building un-observed.
Fake news site or not it is not telling the whole story if you only fear Islam and the left when it comes to terrorist actions.

If it's the article I am thinking of, they counted people like the Pulse nightclub shooter as "right wing". It's a totally bullshit claim that you can easily see is wrong based on an even cursory knowledge of current events.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:40 am

It's before Pulse. But I'm sure they counted every whakadoo shooter as "right wing militants."

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:19 pm

BLM and the new black panthers must be right wing militias in Monty's eyes. Can't observe objective reality despite it blowing up in your face and running you down with a 5 ton truck that's all background noise to the rednecks having fun at the gun range. That's fucking childish. Keep wondering why you cant convince your fellow citizens to vote for you.