Another School Shooting

Okeefenokee

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:42 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:The NRA is becoming a stand-in for white America.
Got a birthday present for the old lady today. It's months out. Don't spoil it.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:44 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

Wow. That's pretty cool.

You guys gonna play cowgirl and Indian brave?

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:49 pm

Have any of you all fired lever action?

Exhilarating. Fantastic engineering.

Great gift choice, Okee.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Wow. That's pretty cool.

You guys gonna play cowgirl and Indian brave?
She loved it the second she held it.

She's away for the next few months.

One of her favorites,

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:59 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:So I was in the area and decided to cruise on into Dick's to see what they have for gym pants.

I would venture to say that probably 70% of their clothing items in the men's department were small, medium, and XXL. I don't know if they plan on staying in business or what, but if they take the guns out, and they don't sell the most common sized men's clothing, they kind of just lost 50% of all potential customers.

I am sure there are some heavy guys who want that *one* pair of gym pants around December when they plan to resolve to not be fat slobs (at most until spring weather arrives and they say fuck it). There are probably still *some* manlets out there who need the medium and small pants. But come on. Most of us wear large pants.

They don't have much I can wear, and what they did have was like $40-$60 and half of that was gay as fuck. They don't have any guns now. Their fishing department is a comedy sketch.

They better figure something out quick, because from what I just saw, they won't be in business for more than a few years like that.

edit:

I will grant you that there was an attractive female at the sales counter wearing tight gym pants. That's a plus.
Did it occur to you that they were probably sold out of the most common sizes?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:03 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:So I was in the area and decided to cruise on into Dick's to see what they have for gym pants.

I would venture to say that probably 70% of their clothing items in the men's department were small, medium, and XXL. I don't know if they plan on staying in business or what, but if they take the guns out, and they don't sell the most common sized men's clothing, they kind of just lost 50% of all potential customers.

I am sure there are some heavy guys who want that *one* pair of gym pants around December when they plan to resolve to not be fat slobs (at most until spring weather arrives and they say fuck it). There are probably still *some* manlets out there who need the medium and small pants. But come on. Most of us wear large pants.

They don't have much I can wear, and what they did have was like $40-$60 and half of that was gay as fuck. They don't have any guns now. Their fishing department is a comedy sketch.

They better figure something out quick, because from what I just saw, they won't be in business for more than a few years like that.

edit:

I will grant you that there was an attractive female at the sales counter wearing tight gym pants. That's a plus.
Yes. Which is why I asked. The woman said it was stupid, but the corporate controls their inventory. This apparently is a problem for them.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:08 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Youtube is running ads on my vids that I don't think they want,

Yes, they do. They'll take NRAs money. Or anyone else's money.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:11 pm

Fife wrote:Have any of you all fired lever action?

Exhilarating. Fantastic engineering.

Great gift choice, Okee.
Nope, would like to try it someday.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:16 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

edit:

Yes. Which is why I asked. The woman said it was stupid, but the corporate controls their inventory. This apparently is a problem for them.
Right, so they probably weren’t sent enough of the most common sizes.

Or, their corporate office reasoned that mid-Atlantic males are mostly drug addicts or fat slobs, and adjusted accordingly. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:13 pm