Social Justice Warriors Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 24, 2017 3:19 pm

de officiis wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I really fucking hate these social justice warriors.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/ ... cipes.html

These women did it right. They had an idea. They went to find out how to make authentic burritos. They built a business from scratch. These racist little shit stain democrats can't deal with that, though.
When does eating at McD's become cultural appropriation?

I am pretty sure the SJW racists will inform you that evil whites have no legitimate culture to appropriate.

Ensuring Trump can fuck it up big time and still get re-elected..

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu May 25, 2017 4:55 am

Student Groups Demand UChicago Change Curriculum, Housing, and Departments Along Racial Lines
{T}he university {of Chicago} faces another test of academic principles after a coalition of student groups called “UChicago United” has given the Administration of list of 50 demands. Most troubling are demands that seek decisions impacting the academic integrity of the curriculum and school as a whole.

The group demands the creation of a “Race and Ethnic Studies Department,” a “Black Studies Academic Department,” an “African Studies Department,” a “Caribbean Studies Department,” an “Asian American Studies Program,” a “Center for African and Caribbean Studies” and a “Latinx Affairs Office.” UChicago is commonly credited with the establishment of the “common core” approach to education and its reliance on classic works. It has avoided the creation of race-based departments or programs as opposed to traditional academic division (within which faculty are free to focus on different racial elements of their subject matters).
The group also asked for UChicago to impose a mandatory “Diversity and Inclusion” requirement for graduation that would be “primarily focused on any US-centric structural oppression, such as race, gender, and sexuality.” Once again, such a requirement has a direct impact on the academic mission and principles. Many would object to the obvious endorsement of the structural oppression premise of the requirement.

Other academic-related demands include the changing of the social science and humanities curriculums to “include more insight from Black authors, specifically Black women” and to require more teaching of the “the Islamic Golden Age.”

The students also insist that the department be independent but funded by the university. UChicago is also asked to establish “university-funded and run cultural houses, specifically a Black House, a Latinx House, and an Asian House.” ... The demands for race-based separation would materially alter the UChicago environment.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu May 25, 2017 5:02 am

“I Am History”: New Orleans Principal Forced Out Of Post For Merely Being Photographed Near Confederate Flag
Nicholas Dean, principal of Crescent Leadership Academy . . . was forced out of his post merely because he went to see the historic {removal of the iconic statue of Robert E. Lee in downtown New Orleans} and was pictured with a Confederate flag in the background. Not his flag, mind you. Just a Confederate flag held by a protester.

Ironically, Dean was only on the scene briefly around 2:30 am to see the statue go down but left when there was no movement by the construction crew. However, the flag in the background led to outrage for those at the alternative school serving students in seventh through 12th grades who have been expelled from other schools. Dean aptly noted “I went to see history in the making and now I am history.”

Malik Bartholomew shared the photograph and denounced Dean: “Why is this man, a principal of a school of black and minority students, advocating for monuments of hate?”
Of course, this is not ... a case of a public employee flying a Confederate flag . . . . This is a case of merely being seen in front of a flag. Even if a teacher were protesting the removal of the statue, why shouldn’t teachers be afforded such free speech protections? There is a growing assumption the public employees must now conform their political and social media views to satisfy the community as a condition of public employment. Most teachers have made sacrifices financially to teach. Few thought that they also had to surrender free speech rights in the bargain.
Beyond retarded...

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu May 25, 2017 6:00 am

Too bad he didn't have a functioning union to advocate for him. :twisted:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu May 25, 2017 6:52 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
de officiis wrote:

These women did it right. They had an idea. They went to find out how to make authentic burritos. They built a business from scratch. These racist little shit stain democrats can't deal with that, though.

I am pretty sure the SJW racists will inform you that evil whites have no legitimate culture to appropriate.

Ensuring Trump can fuck it up big time and still get re-elected..

The ironic part - pretty sure burritos were invented in California....

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu May 25, 2017 7:32 am

de officiis wrote:“I Am History”: New Orleans Principal Forced Out Of Post For Merely Being Photographed Near Confederate Flag
Nicholas Dean, principal of Crescent Leadership Academy . . . was forced out of his post merely because he went to see the historic {removal of the iconic statue of Robert E. Lee in downtown New Orleans} and was pictured with a Confederate flag in the background. Not his flag, mind you. Just a Confederate flag held by a protester.

Ironically, Dean was only on the scene briefly around 2:30 am to see the statue go down but left when there was no movement by the construction crew. However, the flag in the background led to outrage for those at the alternative school serving students in seventh through 12th grades who have been expelled from other schools. Dean aptly noted “I went to see history in the making and now I am history.”

Malik Bartholomew shared the photograph and denounced Dean: “Why is this man, a principal of a school of black and minority students, advocating for monuments of hate?”
Of course, this is not ... a case of a public employee flying a Confederate flag . . . . This is a case of merely being seen in front of a flag. Even if a teacher were protesting the removal of the statue, why shouldn’t teachers be afforded such free speech protections? There is a growing assumption the public employees must now conform their political and social media views to satisfy the community as a condition of public employment. Most teachers have made sacrifices financially to teach. Few thought that they also had to surrender free speech rights in the bargain.
Beyond retarded...
Speechless

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu May 25, 2017 8:50 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Image
This can't be real
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu May 25, 2017 8:51 am

de officiis wrote:

Blacks love McDs
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 25, 2017 8:59 am

California wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Image
This can't be real
BRIANNA WU

He's full of fun quotes

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu May 25, 2017 9:06 am

Yeah I know he's pretty much King Retard but that may take the cake for all time delusional tone deafness