Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Xenophon

Re: RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS STARTING CIVIL WAR

Post by Xenophon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:48 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Xenophon wrote: Please. Civil Disobedience my foot. Does whacking another civilian with a bike lock or pepper spraying a woman for wearing a certain kind of hat qualify as civil disobedience? Stop being disingenuous.
Precisely.

Remember when GCF defended antifa attacking people because they didn't like their hats? Shit's coming back around and I can't wait to see them change their stance when the shoe's on the other foot.
There are a lot of things that qualify as civil disobedience.

I can't speak for GCF, but as long as nobody dies, I am pretty much okay with people getting rowdy and letting off steam. Left, right... knock yourselves out, but keep it sane... no heaters.

Bike lock... borderline, but pretty much fine. Padlock in a sock or something, over the line. You can set your own dimensions of appropriate rowdiness before crying to the cops. The relatively tame antics of Antifa or Stickman don't really meet the bar for being a total bitch for me... but I guess I am just a little tougher than you good ol' southern boys. 8-)
Let me hit you with a bike lock in a sock. The guy hits a dude with the bike lock, the other guy is bleeding from the head immediately.

You're willing to excuse any level of violence outside of total anarchy, aren't you?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:50 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Yes yes, literally ISIS... I get it.

I am not seeing rowdiness as exclusive to one group or another, but do yammer on about what makes civilization. I am sure your prophetic jeremiad is spot on.
Rowdiness = throwing explosives and beating fellow Americans to a pulp for being out in public.

Fuck you. You're gonna see plenty of 'rowdiness' shortly, and if you even think of speaking out against what you have created, you can kill yourself.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:55 am

Xenophon wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Precisely.

Remember when GCF defended antifa attacking people because they didn't like their hats? Shit's coming back around and I can't wait to see them change their stance when the shoe's on the other foot.

I can't speak for GCF, but as long as nobody dies, I am pretty much okay with people getting rowdy and letting off steam. Left, right... knock yourselves out, but keep it sane... no heaters.

Bike lock... borderline, but pretty much fine. Padlock in a sock or something, over the line. You can set your own dimensions of appropriate rowdiness before crying to the cops. The relatively tame antics of Antifa or Stickman don't really meet the bar for being a total bitch for me... but I guess I am just a little tougher than you good ol' southern boys. 8-)
Let me hit you with a bike lock in a sock. The guy hits a dude with the bike lock, the other guy is bleeding from the head immediately.

You're willing to excuse any level of violence outside of total anarchy, aren't you?
I said putting a lock in a sock was over the line. If I got to set the rules, I would say you don't get to carry anything.

Are you willing to excuse any level of state crack downs outside of total tyranny? Come on... accusing of that might count as putting silly words in your mouth that you didn't actually say and don't represent what you actually think.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:59 am

Nuther dustup at berkeley tomorrow.

Don't cry bitches. You started it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:00 am

Okeefenokee wrote:

I am not seeing rowdiness as exclusive to one group or another, but do yammer on about what makes civilization. I am sure your prophetic jeremiad is spot on.
Rowdiness = throwing explosives and beating fellow Americans to a pulp for being out in public.

Fuck you. You're gonna see plenty of 'rowdiness' shortly, and if you even think of speaking out against what you have created, you can kill yourself.
I am not sure what I am supposed to have created.

As for the rowdiness I've been promised, gosh I hope none of it breaks the law, since that seems to be a sticking point for taking the oh-so-moral high ground.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:03 am

Xenophon wrote:

I said putting a lock in a sock was over the line. If I got to set the rules, I would say you don't get to carry anything.

Are you willing to excuse any level of state crack downs outside of total tyranny? Come on... accusing of that might count as putting silly words in your mouth that you didn't actually say and don't represent what you actually think.
You said,
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Bike lock... borderline, but pretty much fine.

Kill yourself.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:06 am

Okeefenokee wrote:

I am not sure what I am supposed to have created.

As for the rowdiness I've been promised, gosh I hope none of it breaks the law, since that seems to be a sticking point for taking the oh-so-moral high ground.
Like I said, no respect whatsoever for the law. That funny little sticking point.

Fuck you.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:16 am

@Okee

I also said a padlock in a sock was over the line.

Some bike locks are comparable to, let's say, sticks... some are heavy padlocks on the end of a chain, which is probably more dangerous, and certainly unsporting.

As for the law, I will concede your superior morality... but most places, me killing myself is illegal for some reason. Certainly you aren't recommending law breaking! We are supposed to respect laws as if they were chiseled in stones by the gods themselves.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:36 am

Not to put TOO fine a point on it, but since I have been sarcastic and gnomic:

I am simply saying that a state that makes room for people blowing off steam, even in ways that I wouldn't positively recommend, is better and more stable than one that doesn't. It seems a load of people on all sides are looking for dust ups, let them have it.

I should have thought you all would have been pumped that, at least, a bunch of skinny little Berkeley beta-faggots are getting out of safe spaces and into the sun for a little healthful, vigorous, character building exercise.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:54 am

Xenophon wrote:

Hey, if you don't want to be misrepresented, then stop being a sarcastic halfwit and be concise about your position. We talk about violence, you're all like "Hey man, no big deal. Civil disobedience, broseph." Then you begin to resort to ad hominem fallacies as a defense mechanism when you're called out on it.