Social Justice Warriors Thread

apeman

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by apeman » Wed May 24, 2017 7:35 am

so much better.

trust me, just order it and save yourself $$$ while simultaneously upgrading to steel from soy.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 24, 2017 8:12 am

I really fucking hate these social justice warriors.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/ ... cipes.html

These women did it right. They had an idea. They went to find out how to make authentic burritos. They built a business from scratch. These racist little shit stain democrats can't deal with that, though.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed May 24, 2017 8:38 am

Portland is ground zero for fuckery.

The real retards can't afford the Bay Area so they've moved up there
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Lemonade

Post by Lemonade » Wed May 24, 2017 8:39 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I really fucking hate these social justice warriors.

These women did it right. They had an idea. They went to find out how to make authentic burritos. They built a business from scratch. These racist little shit stain democrats can't deal with that, though.
Goddamn faggots.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Wed May 24, 2017 8:42 am

Wait a second. How can flour tortilla be Mexican? Or beef burriotos? Or anything with cheese? Wheat and cows (along with their milk and thus cheese) all came over from Europe along with rice and lard--who makes a real tortilla without pig fat?
We're far past stupid.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed May 24, 2017 8:47 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:We're far past stupid.
Peak retard is always on the horizon. A mountain with no summit.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 24, 2017 8:48 am

Peak retard is like the speed of light for leftist politics.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed May 24, 2017 9:17 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Wait a second. How can flour tortilla be Mexican? Or beef burriotos? Or anything with cheese? Wheat and cows (along with their milk and thus cheese) all came over from Europe along with rice and lard--who makes a real tortilla without pig fat?
We're far past stupid.
Imagine if they find out tomatoes and potatoes are only native to the Americas.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed May 24, 2017 9:28 am

If those Mexican ladies gave them the recipes, then....? What...? How..? I seriously don't get why they act this way. Not really those assfaces who harrassed the two American women (we know how their minds work), but that a business leadership actually heeds and obeys those hysterical people?

It's twenty-fucking-seventeen. Half a million people on Twitter write that you're a racist and that no one should eat your burritos? WHY. THE. FUCK. do people CARE about some NOBODY's claim that some person is racist or not?! Half a million retweets is nothing. A million is nothing. A lie should not gain more acceptance, should not be percieved as becoming more valid, simply by being retold over, and over, and over again. :x
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 24, 2017 9:38 am

BjornP wrote:

If those Mexican ladies gave them the recipes, then....? What...? How..? I seriously don't get why they act this way. Not really those assfaces who harrassed the two American women (we know how their minds work), but that a business leadership actually heeds and obeys those hysterical people?

It's twenty-fucking-seventeen. Half a million people on Twitter write that you're a racist and that no one should eat your burritos? WHY. THE. FUCK. do people CARE about some NOBODY's claim that some person is racist or not?! Half a million retweets is nothing. A million is nothing. A lie should not gain more acceptance, should not be percieved as becoming more valid, simply by being retold over, and over, and over again. :x

She actually figured it out through trial and error. She would buy the burritos, and then experiment in the kitchen to replicate the taste.

We all do this. This is how I learned to cook Thai food.