Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Okeefenokee

Re: RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS STARTING CIVIL WAR

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:52 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:All this civil disobedience is unAmerican I tells ya.

Time for a crackdown.
Please. Civil Disobedience my foot. Does whacking another civilian with a bike lock or pepper spraying a woman for wearing a certain kind of hat qualify as civil disobedience? Stop being disingenuous.
Precisely.

Remember when GCF defended antifa attacking people because they didn't like their hats? Shit's coming back around and I can't wait to see them change their stance when the shoe's on the other foot.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Organized right wingers aren't violent right now. Stress is put on the fact you aren't to randomly attack people.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:44 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:All this civil disobedience is unAmerican I tells ya.

Time for a crackdown.
Please. Civil Disobedience my foot. Does whacking another civilian with a bike lock or pepper spraying a woman for wearing a certain kind of hat qualify as civil disobedience? Stop being disingenuous.
Precisely.

Remember when GCF defended antifa attacking people because they didn't like their hats? Shit's coming back around and I can't wait to see them change their stance when the shoe's on the other foot.
People that show up to 'counter-rally' and deliberately stir up shit with a large crowd? Yeah, it's to be expected. Doesn't make it right, but if you act like an idiot, you can expect to win the Darwin Award sooner or later.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:54 pm

Antifa are literally terrorists
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:56 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Xenophon wrote: Please. Civil Disobedience my foot. Does whacking another civilian with a bike lock or pepper spraying a woman for wearing a certain kind of hat qualify as civil disobedience? Stop being disingenuous.
Precisely.

People that show up to 'counter-rally' and deliberately stir up shit with a large crowd? Yeah, it's to be expected. Doesn't make it right, but if you act like an idiot, you can expect to win the Darwin Award sooner or later.
I never knew commie cat face was a BLM supporter (Blue Lives Matter.)

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:58 pm

California wrote:Antifa are literally terrorists
They showed up to Georgia to protest Spencer for some kind of campus speech. I haven't been following it much but I've been meaning to go to YouTube to find it. The cops told them to take their masks off (because democrats and Georgia wait Alabama?) for KKK reasons.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:09 pm

Good luck finding it on Youtube. Rubin and Tim Pool had a great conversation on how Google restricts and demonetizes any term that is controversial to the Left
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:10 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Xenophon wrote: Please. Civil Disobedience my foot. Does whacking another civilian with a bike lock or pepper spraying a woman for wearing a certain kind of hat qualify as civil disobedience? Stop being disingenuous.
Precisely.

It wasn't a counter rally. It was a Trump event, and antifa showed up intent on violence. They announced it.

Either you lack integrity or knowledge. Whatever the case, you should remedy it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Precisely.

It wasn't a counter rally. It was a Trump event, and antifa showed up intent on violence. They announced it.

Either you lack integrity or knowledge. Whatever the case, you should remedy it.
Patriot's Day in Berkeley wasn't even a Trump rally. It was a Free Speech rally that included aging hippies in NO DAPL shirts on the "Trump" side

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:16 pm

California wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Patriot's Day in Berkeley wasn't even a Trump rally. It was a Free Speech rally that included aging hippies in NO DAPL shirts on the "Trump" side
I meant the one from months ago when GCF excused the violence and said the people being attacked were asking for it for being out in public, but yeah all three of the ones at Berkeley were conservative events being attacked by antifa.