Social Justice Warriors Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 23, 2017 4:20 pm

This is what it looks like in my part of the country.

Gatlinburg is on the other side of the park from me. There are two national parks surrounding my area.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue May 23, 2017 6:03 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Driving to Nashville is probably the shittiest shot I have ever drove across this great nation. No. It is.
Obviously you haven't done Boston to Atlanta.

Or Detroit to Houston
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue May 23, 2017 6:36 pm

Any of you all driven I-24 between Nashville and Chattaboogie either way? The Monteagle part is interesting. I dated a girl in law skool who was a Sewanee grad, and we drove up in a blinding snowstorm for a party, via Chattanooga and I-24. I wished at the time we had come across the plateau by some route, but since we survived, I'm glad we did it the way we did.

Anyway here's a truck driving woman and her husband going down the Monteagle grade. [Should I have married a truck driving woman?]

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 23, 2017 6:41 pm

A truck driving duo would be fun if you don't have kids.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 23, 2017 6:42 pm

Bed bug spreading hillbilly trash

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 23, 2017 6:42 pm

FUCK

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue May 23, 2017 6:56 pm

I know, right?

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed May 24, 2017 4:39 am

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed May 24, 2017 6:14 am

Fife wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Fife wrote:
That's a damn good looking razor! Amazing aesthetics; looks nice and heavy; is it steel or chrome?

I'm getting one, that's all there is to it. A man should start the day with something that approximates the feel of a hand grenade or a M1911, not a fucking tampon inserter. :goteam: :drunk:
Buy me one too yes?
I'll trade you a brand new one for a case of Natty. You have to drive to some state park in Tennessee to collect though.
Think it's steel. Has actual weight, feels solid. I grow facial hair at warp speed, the single sharp razor is amazing, a single pass over thick beard and its gone.

You will cut yourself a few times when you get used to the transition from rubbing 5 little pieces of tin foil (or is it up to 6 now?) on your face to an actual razor.

I have converted maybe a dozen folks to the safety razor, none go back. Gotta stop with those soy gilette mach 15's.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 24, 2017 7:26 am

apeman wrote:
Fife wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Buy me one too yes?
I'll trade you a brand new one for a case of Natty. You have to drive to some state park in Tennessee to collect though.
Think it's steel. Has actual weight, feels solid. I grow facial hair at warp speed, the single sharp razor is amazing, a single pass over thick beard and its gone.

You will cut yourself a few times when you get used to the transition from rubbing 5 little pieces of tin foil (or is it up to 6 now?) on your face to an actual razor.

I have converted maybe a dozen folks to the safety razor, none go back. Gotta stop with those soy gilette mach 15's.

So they shave as close as the latest Gillette razors, without the little nicks? Those Gillette razors are expensive, but damned if they won't slice four days worth of stubble from my face without even the tiniest little nick.