Another School Shooting

Montegriffo

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:00 am

Shouts,shrieks and swears at the top of his voice calling people names then wonders why no one is engaging with him.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:42 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Where did all the gun grabbers go?

Might something in their narrative have evaporated?

I'll pose the question again,

What is the deadliest mass shooting in a place of worship in US history, and why don't the gun grabbers know what it was?

It seemed like a few days ago they were gung ho on stripping American's of their constitutionally guaranteed rights, but all that gusto seems to have dried up rather quickly.

What happened?

Where's penner? Where's commie cat? Where's monty?

Why are all the people, who were just days ago calling for draconian restrictions on the rights of Americans to defend themselves, suddenly silent?

What happened?

We all saw you calling for us to be disarmed and defenseless, but where did you go?

We're all here wondering why you would demand we lose our rights last week, and then lose interest in such a totalitarian cause so soon.

Are we supposed to be swayed by such lackluster and fickle devotion to the stripping of our fundamental human rights?

You were all in here telling us that YOU cared so dearly for human life that you wanted us to be stripped of our ability to defend ourselves, but all accounts seem to indicate that you just got bored with it.

I know it sucks that your narrative failed. We noticed a week ago that the response to this shooting was built on lies, and we predicted, accurately, that there was a stand down order, but why did you leave?

It looks like you were really just the same sort of people we said you were. Standing on the graves of children to push your totalitarian agenda.
You’re standing on an anthill right now, braying at imaginary enemies. Nobody (certainly not me) proposed any “draconian agenda” to take away your boomsticks. There are a number of varying viewpoints and proposals among that group that you’re calling out.
Lying ass faggot pretending I can't show you where he called for restrictions. Lying ass faggot pretending I didn't call his lying ass out just days ago when he said certain guns needed to be restricted.

Please, lying mother fucker, pretend I can't show anyone here who doesn't know that you have repeatedly called for bans of guns you know nothing about.

I fucking dare you, you gutless piece of shit. Do it.

Say one more fucking time that you haven't called for a ban on weapons you don't know shit about.

What the fuck is wrong with you that you would continue to push this bullshit?
It almost as if more information came out? They love to take and punish from people and places they don't like they just can't do it while it looks like that. Obama gave up the ghost years ago. "You have to reward your friends and punish your enemies." That is exactly what they wish to do but they can't have it look like what they are doing. So because they would be rewarding this Sheriff's department and punishing gun owners openly they can't open thier mouths again.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:48 am

Yes, we're all just trying to score political points, with the dozen or so people on this forum, by lying and manipulating the truth.

Exposing us is sure to bring a change in national policy, and smite the evil within, noble warriors.

God is watching you. Stand strong and don't wear polyester. Jesus loves boomsticks. Fuck the poor. Winning!
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:51 am

The Apostles were packing swords, dude, and Peter didn't hesitate to cut on a dude in the garden of Gethsemane.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:53 am

Seriously, though, maybe let's tone down the fake hate. We don't really hate each other and there aren't many of us left.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:03 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Seriously, though, maybe let's tone down the fake hate. We don't really hate each other and there aren't many of us left.
+1.
Account abandoned.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:16 am

So this sheriff just got re-elected in 2016. I didn't vote for him, because he was the incumbent. There is some movement to have the governor (Scott,) remove him from office.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/25/fl ... oting.html

I don't like Rick Scott, but he'll go up a notch or two if he takes action.
Account abandoned.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:27 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Seriously, though, maybe let's tone down the fake hate. We don't really hate each other and there aren't many of us left.
I endorse this message.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:28 am

Kath wrote:So this sheriff just got re-elected in 2016. I didn't vote for him, because he was the incumbent. There is some movement to have the governor (Scott,) remove him from office.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/25/fl ... oting.html

I don't like Rick Scott, but he'll go up a notch or two if he takes action.
Scott was the local sheriff in Fort Myers when I was growing up. He was a super-War on Drugs guy, no mercy for criminals, etc. That's probably how he got the retiree votes.

Anyway, I'd expect him to do it, unless he's involved somehow. Not unlikely, as Ft. Myers had the same ridiculously low juvenile crime stats, despite a culture similar to South Central LA.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:44 am

Scott implemented a program when he first got into office. It required welfare recipients to submit to a drug test. Sounds good on the surface, but he hired his wife's company as the exclusive provider of said drug test.
Account abandoned.