Dark Days Ahead

PartyOf5

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:29 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:58 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:30 am
Lot of rumors swirling that Trump is going to use the Energency Broadcast system soon.
Another rumor that Apple released a forced update to shut it down.

The Game is still being played...
I heard that yesterday as well. I turned off my auto updates because of that. Also to keep the Parler app on my phone in case it ever comes back up.
How long before people who still have Parler installed magically begin having problems with their phones getting bricked?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:36 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:28 pm
Would anyone respond to Trump at this point?
Dude has been MIA since the Capitol protest.
Zero leadership skills.
Really fumbled that whole incident.

The right, conservatives, traditionalists, however you'd like to refer to them - can't rely on Trump for anything. The fight is clearly being waged from the halls of government, corporate board rooms, and national media, and will only intensify after January 20th. At this point, I've just kinda written Trump off as a player at all. His time to rise to the challenge was November 4th. He failed then, and has only failed in increasingly spectacular fashion since then.
My personal theory:

Pence privately promised to send the votes back to the states, then didn’t.

The rally/protest was intended to be a show that would make this appear that The People were heard and justice was done.

The Capital police opened the gates to everyone’s surprise (possibly a chess move by the elites?)

Instead of rioting, most people stopped on the steps and sang the national anthem. This 100% surprised everyone.

This looks to me like a sort of false flag op that went sideways on them. But they’re sticking to the plan anyway and calling it ‘the darkest day in history’ and reintroducing an old Patriot 2.0 bill that was waiting for such an event.

Given all of that, retreating to Texas makes sense. He’s probably completely defeated at this point.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:38 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:36 pm
My personal theory:

Pence privately promised to send the votes back to the states, then didn’t.

The rally/protest was intended to be a show that would make this appear that The People were heard and justice was done.

The Capital police opened the gates to everyone’s surprise (possibly a chess move by the elites?)

Instead of rioting, most people stopped on the steps and sang the national anthem. This 100% surprised everyone.

This looks to me like a sort of false flag op that went sideways on them. But they’re sticking to the plan anyway and calling it ‘the darkest day in history’ and reintroducing an old Patriot 2.0 bill that was waiting for such an event.
:think:

That's actually not bad.
Have to think about that.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:16 pm

Or, there are actually a lot of people that just still genuinely support Trump, even to a fault. Hard to believe I know.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:19 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:16 pm
Or, there are actually a lot of people that just still genuinely support Trump, even to a fault. Hard to believe I know.
Well - hopefully they'll find a more permanent figure, concept, or organization to rally around, because Trump is done.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:19 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
I think there were some bad actors in the crowd, but most people were genuine Trump supporters who were tired of being treated like second class citizens.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:20 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
My Trump FB fan page has 319 Likes this week.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:20 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:19 pm
doc_loliday wrote:
Well - hopefully they'll find a more permanent figure, concept, or organization to rally around, because Trump is done.
In his speech in Texas he's giving right now, he's talking about the border wall, and talks about the next administration trying to tear it down. He's given up.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:23 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:19 pm
doc_loliday wrote:
I think there were some bad actors in the crowd, but most people were genuine Trump supporters who were tired of being treated like second class citizens.

I mean, on one hand, I understand their support of Trump and only Trump. He's literally the only one that has ever acknowledged them and put their concerns forward. What allegiance should they have for, say the GOP? On the other hand, Trump has really only been about Trump, always has been.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:23 pm

Trump was destroyed.

I learned from that: a constant degradation and haranguing can't be ignored; the Monte's of this world must be Blocked or they WILL cancel you.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change