Civil War Doomsday Clock

doc_loliday

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by doc_loliday » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:08 pm

I'm more curious when the civil war is coming. Without predictions its just a bunch of internet fantasizing.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:17 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:08 pm
I'm more curious when the civil war is coming. Without predictions its just a bunch of internet fantasizing.
I presonally think it can still be avoided, but we need something common we can all agree on. That used to be the Constitution and the peaceful transfer of power. Doesn't seem to be that way anymore.

If we can all agree on those two things it will be fine.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:25 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:17 pm
doc_loliday wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:08 pm
I presonally think it can still be avoided, but we need something common we can all agree on. That used to be the Constitution and the peaceful transfer of power. Doesn't seem to be that way anymore.

If we can all agree on those two things it will be fine.
Well, I really don't think it will happen. For one, what army is US going to fight? A bunch of ass-hippies that don't believe in guns? I think we're going to see something similar to the unrest seen in the 60s. It's going to suck for sure, but it won't be a civil war. You have a some extremists on both sides that refuse to believe the rest of the country aren't extremists too. They'll fight it out on the streets, but eventually they'll be spent.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:36 pm

Let's put our cards on the table. Do you want to burn this evil shit down or not?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:51 pm

#walkaway will kill the Democratic Party before there’s Civil War. It might even kill the Virtual Civil War.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:57 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:51 pm
#walkaway will kill the Democratic Party before there’s Civil War. It might even kill the Virtual Civil War.
My thought on it is this:

1. The guaranteed nomination of a strict literalist to the Supreme Court, and the near certainty that it will happen a third time when Ginsberg kicks off to explain herself to Jesus is going to result in nationwide unrest. They will probably call it "days of rage" or something like that. Democratic rage. Whatever CNN wants to spin it as.

2. (1) will lead into Midterms where trends like #Walkaway and Trump's recent and sudden booming success are going to result in democrats actually losing seats in a midterm election. It's going to be bad for them. That is where the nationwide riots are going to morph into personal attacks. People are going to be targeted for Trump support. There will be blood. Bleeding Kansas stuff is going to happen. Mark my words.

3. That's going to lead to backlash from the right.

How the government manages to put that back together, or if they really can, I do not know. But I think this charade is almost over. Marxists are going to have to fight or shut up now. They lost utterly in politics. The only option left for the SJWs and BLM folks is to fight a civil war (which they are almost certainly going to lose).

My advice to all of you is to get armed now.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:01 pm

The neoliberals are not really a threat in that sense. They will still be there trying to control the culture, controlling the media and the social networks, but I don't think they want to accomplish their particular goals outside of thought manipulation and political/economic processes.

Nationalism is back. Neoliberalism showed itself as a dead end with it's evolution into globalism and it's temporary alignment with Marxists. It's just a bad idea that has to die on its own.

The real question now is what is going to be the new paradigm. Traditionalists and reactionaries like me probably are not going to get our way. The new right is not going to get their way either. There has to be some new synthesis that is difficult to foresee.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:19 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
If anything it will become the next Whig party.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:57 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
I will say this, there is a historical precedence for the Dems resorting to violence if they feel they are going to lose power.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:57 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
I will say this, there is a historical precedence for the Dems resorting to violence if they feel they are going to lose power.
PLATA O PLOMO