DBTrek

Re: The Destroyer of All Western Values

Post by DBTrek » Wed May 31, 2017 7:13 pm

"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 31, 2017 7:14 pm

DBTrek wrote:Image
Lebowski had that picture hanging in his pad.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:14 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
From a strategic standpoint, what was the purpose of Watergate? Nixon had that election by the balls even without CREEP.
Sure, he just liquored up and went off on a tirade against the DNC, his troops were so loyal, they took it all a little too seriously, I mean, Nixon had a temper, Nixon liked his sauce, and Nixon despised the liberal elites and all their shit, so he went a little overboard. But I mean, who doesn't?
He wanted to wiretap a bunch of jews too. He didn't trust them, except Kissinger. Do you think Kissinger deserves his reputation or do you think he is overrated? I was reading about his role in the Angola debacle. To me a lot of his ideas caused the US to step on its own dick.
Oh Kissinger is overrated, 'course he is, but I can't fault Henry, for taking the gig, I mean, nice work if you can get, sho nuff. Kissinger's main objective, was to chase tail and score chicks, which, whose isn't?
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 31, 2017 7:16 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sure, he just liquored up and went off on a tirade against the DNC, his troops were so loyal, they took it all a little too seriously, I mean, Nixon had a temper, Nixon liked his sauce, and Nixon despised the liberal elites and all their shit, so he went a little overboard. But I mean, who doesn't?
He wanted to wiretap a bunch of jews too. He didn't trust them, except Kissinger. Do you think Kissinger deserves his reputation or do you think he is overrated? I was reading about his role in the Angola debacle. To me a lot of his ideas caused the US to step on its own dick.
Oh Kissinger is overrated, 'course he is, but I can't fault Henry, for taking the gig, I mean, nice work if you can get, sho nuff. Kissinger's main objective, was to chase tail and score chicks, which, whose isn't?
Best Kissinger quote: "University politics are so vicious because nothing is at stake."
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:23 pm

All the guy's that America's liberal moralizing majority depicts as the ultimate villains, I mean, who else would you want to get drunk and party with?

Imagine being at a cocktail party with Hank Kissinger in his prime, man talking all night, politically incorrect, geopolitcs, history, war, at the same time, playboy bunnies hanging off your arms. Henry Kissinger? He was like the German James Bond.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 31, 2017 7:34 pm

Yeah Kissinger definitely pulled some serious pussy. I guess the girls couldn't resist that accent...
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 31, 2017 7:36 pm

He sort of reminds me of Goldfinger more than bond tbh.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:36 pm

heydaralon wrote:Yeah Kissinger definitely pulled some serious pussy. I guess the girls couldn't resist that accent...
When you look like Mr. Potatohead, and you're still scoring all that choice poon? Superstar, by definition.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 31, 2017 7:42 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Yeah Kissinger definitely pulled some serious pussy. I guess the girls couldn't resist that accent...
When you look like Mr. Potatohead, and you're still scoring all that choice poon? Superstar, by definition.
Do you think Nixon was fucking women on the side?
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed May 31, 2017 7:44 pm

He may have been getting Henry's sloppy seconds.
Shikata ga nai