poll: is ND sitting at the cool table?

validate my attention seeking ways with memes

Dude is pretty cool,; like a cucumber
83%
I want to see his ass kicked and since he's not antifa this is protected free speech
17%

Total votes: 6

TheReal_ND

Re: poll: is ND sitting at the cool table?

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:59 pm

Yeah well I think I'm pretty tight with most of them. They call me "king of the white boys" around here. You have to put in work to get their respect. Work like a nigger and get called a nigger.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:59 pm

I'm probably really cool

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:01 pm

Time will tell. Really depends on how good my mullet and beard comes in this winter

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:08 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:59 pm
I'm probably really cool
I like you, I'm your friend, despite your odd proclivities.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:15 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:08 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
I'm probably really cool
Means a lot bro. I like you too. You know that one guy couldn't stand you. I feel bad because I can't remember his name. He's gone now but he was my friend too. He thought you trolled Americans too much or something or maybe there is some other old OG beef I don't know. Poodle guy. Anyway he probably saved my life. Miss that guy. Kath, not so much.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:17 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:15 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:08 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
I'm probably really cool
Means a lot bro. I like you too. You know that one guy couldn't stand you. I feel bad because I can't remember his name. He's gone now but he was my friend too. He thought you trolled Americans too much or something or maybe there is some other old OG beef I don't know. Poodle guy. Anyway he probably saved my life. Miss that guy. Kath, not so much.
I don't have to be friends with everybody, poodle guy and me didn't hit it off from the get go, but I was only trolling Americans because they were taking shots at Canada, so I thought it was fair play.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:17 pm

Flippowitz.

Dude was redpilled right up to the line. Couldn't criticize jews. Alas, that's the line it seems for everyone while that's the line that can and should be crossed right fucking now while we still have the pretense of free speech.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:22 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:17 pm
Flippowitz.

Dude was redpilled right up to the line. Couldn't criticize jews. Alas, that's the line it seems for everyone while that's the line that can and should be crossed right fucking now while we still have the pretense of free speech.
I don't have any lines, but make no mistake, I troll the shit out of Canadians on behalf of America constantly, you just don't see it because me and Capps are the only Canadians here, but we are trolling the shit out of the Canadians on the MLW right now.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:28 pm

I have heard as much from you both. I had posted a couple threads but at least one of them caught the ire of the Canadian PC police. Last I checked my harmless thread on a gentle introduction to mencius moldbug who is a pilled gay jew (he just put out some new stuff I should read) stayed up. My thread on jews and their influence on immigration to western countries was immediately flagged for copy pasting. I copy pasted it from here where I had copy pasted it from a defunct and extinct forum.

Canadians like to act like they are open minded right up till you cross the line then they politely fuck you off

My grandma always told me to hate them. As far as I know I think she may be right. Got no business with them anyway.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:32 pm

But ol Smitty is cool. We spent many a night bantering at each other during the campaign cycle. I would like to think it was entertaining. That's why I started this thread. Am I contributing anything really or am I just pissing people off? Don't answer because I enjoy pissing people off as well. I like to think I have made a small world of difference in this obscure repeat of a niche forum.