44%
No and Be Charged with a Crime
22%

Total votes: 18

kybkh

Re: This Is The End, Beautiful Friend The End

Post by kybkh » Fri May 04, 2018 8:27 am

DBTrek wrote::lol:

The all powerful black caucus will bring him down.
Of course.
How did we all miss that.
Care to wager on rather or not the BC votes 75% in favor of the next Dem Presidential Candidate in the primaries?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri May 04, 2018 8:30 am

Anyone else able to keep up with the goal post moving? First the black caucus was going to dethrone Trump single-handedly, now they’re going to vote Dem.
Seems like their powers instantly diminish from running the whole show to merely voting upon the lightest examination.
:think:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 04, 2018 8:31 am

You people act like demographics aren't catered to.

It's weird, you don't think the first call the DNC makes when feeling out potential candidates is to its largest constituency?

I never said they run the whole show...

My other thread asked a question. The basis of my question was the fact that any potential Dem POTUS candidate must first and foremost be palatable to the BC because of their influence in the primaries.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri May 04, 2018 8:34 am

kybkh wrote:You people act like demographics aren't catered to.

It's weird, you don't think the first call the DNC makes when feeling out potential candidates is to its largest constituency?
Oh, you mean women?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 04, 2018 8:38 am

DBTrek wrote:
kybkh wrote:You people act like demographics aren't catered to.

Oh, you mean women?
Yeah, Black women to be exact.

‘Black Women Are Realizing the Power of Their Vote’

The massive turnout of African-American women in 2017’s elections was only the start

Black women pouring out in big numbers already put Ralph Northam in Virginia and Doug Jones in Alabama over the top. There’s a reason Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez called them the “backbone” of the party back in December.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... wer-216969

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri May 04, 2018 8:40 am

:lol:

Indeed. The all powerful black woman vote.

I know if I had the choice between getting a dollar for every woman voting democrat, or one for every black woman voting democrat, the bigger pile of money would be black women.
Learned this from professor kybkh.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 04, 2018 8:54 am

DBTrek wrote::lol:

Indeed. The all powerful black woman vote.

I know if I had the choice between getting a dollar for every woman voting democrat, or one for every black woman voting democrat, the bigger pile of money would be black women.
Learned this from professor kybkh.
If black women voted in the same pattern as white women you certainly would. Why does this bother you so much?

What are you not understanding about the power of Bloc Voting? The BC can point 80% of their constituents in a direction and they are locked in. White women will be all over the place.

Clinton Couldn’t Win Over White Women

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/cl ... ite-women/

Democrats did better with white women, worse everywhere else

Comparing exit polls from 2016 (left) to 2012 (right) we see that while Clinton did worse with voters overall than Barack Obama, she did gain 1 percentage point more of the white women’s vote — rising from 42 percent to 43 percent. Most white women, however, preferred Trump. And though Trump did no better with white men than Romney had, Clinton did considerably worse than Obama.

Perhaps more surprisingly, though Clinton carried all nonwhite groups she seems to have done decidedly worse here than Obama had.

So HRC got a whole percentage point more from white women than Obama but lost because the Blacks didn't turnout. Who are the King Makers?

Of course, I understand my whole point about the BC and Bloc Voting is that they have to turn out. In 2016 the leaders made a terrible choice in candidates for the National Election, but winning the primaries is easy when 80% of 40% of the primary electorate is voting in lock step and the rest split.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri May 04, 2018 9:03 am

What are you not understanding about math?
Being able to deliver 80% of 6.5% of the voting population does not bestow kingmaker status on a tiny group.
In 2016, there were 231,556,622 voting eligible citizens in the United States — out of that number, only 6.5 percent were Black.

http://www.phillytrib.com/news/black-vo ... 9dc97.html

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 04, 2018 9:08 am

DBTrek wrote:I don’t believe the black caucus runs the legal system. If he’s fucked legally it’s not because of them, it’s because he’s been committing crimes.
Obviously, are you saying you doubt rather or not Trump committed crimes?

When Trump first started getting traction I figured his shady lifestyle and business practices would keep him from getting out of the primaries.

I am certain the man has broken plenty of laws. IC couldn't or wouldn't bring their illegal capabilities to bare then though because they didn't take him seriously.

Now, since he has risen to this position of power and is threatening the status quo, they used IC to start get a SC to uncover Trump's past crimes which could only be uncovered through abusing surveillance powers.

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri May 04, 2018 9:12 am

kybkh wrote:
I am certain the man has broken plenty of laws.
It's easy to be certain; he admitted as much during the primaries. :lol:
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?