BTFO 2018 Post Your Resolution List Here and it WILL COME TRUE

Martin Hash

Re: BTFO 2018 Post Your Resolution List Here and it WILL COME TRUE

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:27 pm

It just so happens, I can professionally offer advice:

Find a woman online. Be truthful, say, "I'd like a companion but I'm damaged goods. If we can have an arrangement that every 3 years we either renew our vows or have an amicable divorce, would that be okay with you?"

Get married; live-in girlfriends are just a bomb that can be set off by anything.

Never leave your house to sleep somewhere else because you're angry, not even to sleep in your car. Couch is okay but not longer than 3 days.

(I charge $500/hr. for this shit.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:35 pm

I have to get over this current debacle before I can think about doing anything like that.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:37 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I have to get over this current debacle before I can think about doing anything like that.
Try it with this one?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:41 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote: I am quite attracted to feminists.

I did not expect to read that today, or ever.
I did

*cracks beer*

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:33 am

I wonder if you mean narcissists.

It's possible you are conflating the two.

In earlier posts you referred to women who dominate for the purposes of self-gratification...

This is the hallmark of narcissism... shallow self gratification... without responsibility to the other.

I mean this is rampant in our society... in men and women... and probably on the rise in both genders.... think millennial stereotypes.

The rise of narcissism among women is what I hear STA railing against in most threads... and it is a scourge indeed.
Because of the importance of motherhood to development.... narcissists are not good at tuning into others.

Another pop culture reference you will come across is the empathy/narcissist dichotomy.
Mostly this is women posting about their relationships with narcissistic men... but of course the opposite is often the case.

Empath is pop culture code for a sensitive person, one who takes responsibility and responds to the need of another...

In the "empathy/narcissist" pairing.... one person is other serving and responsibility bearing and the other is self serving and responsibility deflecting.... of course this is a natural fit... but a developmental dead end.... sometimes the term codependent is used.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:52 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
That's the problem. I can't trust them and, tragically, I am quite attracted to feminists. This shit is funny but it's not funny when you think about it.
You're always going on about how all feminists are ugly, so I find this interesting. Why are you attracted to women you find ugly?
Account abandoned.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:26 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:1. Finally get six pack abs.
2. Grow another 6-8 lbs of muscle.
3. Finish at least half of the Convict Conditioning progressions.
4. Finally achieve a handstand.
5. 300 lbs bench press.
6. Sub-24 minute 5k.
7. Fix my shoulder enough that I can do the GMB rings and parallettes courses.
300 lbs bench press? Jesus dude that is not hard to accomplish. I have not benched in two years and I can still throw up around 275 lbs. One month of training and I would be over 300 easily. :twisted:

Weren't you the one that said short guys can't be that strong or was that somebody else? FYI I'm 5'10"
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:20 am

DrYouth wrote:
I wonder if you mean narcissists.

It's possible you are conflating the two.

In earlier posts you referred to women who dominate for the purposes of self-gratification...

This is the hallmark of narcissism... shallow self gratification... without responsibility to the other.

I mean this is rampant in our society... in men and women... and probably on the rise in both genders.... think millennial stereotypes.

The rise of narcissism among women is what I hear STA railing against in most threads... and it is a scourge indeed.
Because of the importance of motherhood to development.... narcissists are not good at tuning into others.

Another pop culture reference you will come across is the empathy/narcissist dichotomy.
Mostly this is women posting about their relationships with narcissistic men... but of course the opposite is often the case.

Empath is pop culture code for a sensitive person, one who takes responsibility and responds to the need of another...

In the "empathy/narcissist" pairing.... one person is other serving and responsibility bearing and the other is self serving and responsibility deflecting.... of course this is a natural fit... but a developmental dead end.... sometimes the term codependent is used.

No. It's actually the opposite of that. I can't stand narcissistic women. Obviously, there are LOTS of narcissistic women who call themselves feminists. I can't stand those. But there are a certain number of feminists, who often are not in the media or on YouTube, that actually possess a sense of agency and autonomy that society requires of men. That's attractive to me, even if the ideology they possess is batshit wrong.

I realize a lot of men, especially pretty much all blue pill men, are invested in the idea of having women dependent upon them. I am far more interested in women who can be my equal. Women in our society don't have to develop a sense of agency, which is one of the core requirements of being an equal to us. They have all of society catering to their every irrational complaint as it is. They possess hypoagency, built right into the social fabric of our civilization. So for a woman to reject that and develop a sense of agency is actually quite admirable and noble.

They are still dangerous as hell. It's not a good idea to marry a feminist woman. At all. I suspect this is my fucked up nature that is similar to how women are attracted to outlaws and criminals. I still can't help the way I feel.

Also: I said this before, but I think there is a very good chance we will see a fairly large portion of feminist women coming over to the red pill side of the culture war in the coming years. These are the ones I am talking about. The ridiculous "he for she" feminists are the fucking dumpster fires that will never learn. That's not what I mean here.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:25 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: No. It's actually the opposite of that. I can't stand narcissistic women. Obviously, there are LOTS of narcissistic women who call themselves feminists.

I can't stand those. But there are a certain number of feminists, who often are not in the media or on YouTube, that actually possess a sense of agency and autonomy that society requires of men. That's attractive to me, even if the ideology they possess is batshit wrong.
So for a woman to reject that and develop a sense of agency is actually quite admirable and noble.

They are still dangerous as hell. It's not a good idea to marry a feminist woman. At all. I suspect this is my fucked up nature that is similar to how women are attracted to outlaws and criminals. I still can't help the way I feel.
So if the feminist you are attracted to isn't a narcissist...

Then how is her feminism "dangerous as hell"?

And why isn't it a good idea to marry her?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:44 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote: No. It's actually the opposite of that. I can't stand narcissistic women. Obviously, there are LOTS of narcissistic women who call themselves feminists.

I can't stand those. But there are a certain number of feminists, who often are not in the media or on YouTube, that actually possess a sense of agency and autonomy that society requires of men. That's attractive to me, even if the ideology they possess is batshit wrong.
So for a woman to reject that and develop a sense of agency is actually quite admirable and noble.

So if the feminist you are attracted to isn't a narcissist...

Then how is her feminism "dangerous as hell"?

And why isn't it a good idea to marry her?
It's still Marxism, dude.