Coronavirus thread

C-Mag

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:24 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:34 am
I'm coining a naming a new medical condition that will be recognized in the future.

Agoramaskaphobia - the fear of leaving ones house without a mask.

It's a real disorder. Many Covid Cult members have it. We don't recognize the disorder right now because so many are wearing masks. But given time, after this has passed, people will still be wearing masks. The phobia starting is Asia about 20 years ago with the Swine Flue and Sars scares.
Called it
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:30 pm

“Masks are the new armband.” - me
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:37 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:30 pm
“Masks are the new armband.” - me
Agoramaskaphobie :dance: :D
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:41 pm

Can I say Told ya so ?
https://twitter.com/CDCgov/status/14939 ... nalysis%2F

CDC: Remember that #COVID19 nose swab test you took? What happened to the swab? If it was processed with a PCR test, there’s a 10% chance that it ended up in a lab for genomic sequencing analysis.
They mostly wanted your DNA
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:44 pm

It’s possible that those dozens of COVID PCR tests I took to travel were a product of imagination… If you catch my drift?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:52 pm

I told the board of health that the masks are nothing more than Linus Blankets, and you all wanted us to be Linus.

I said that we have such a small amount of people being infected with Covid, that there is no reason for people to be forced to wear masks except for the Board of Health’s feeling the need of maintaining control of the population. That for some reason the Board of Health feels the population is too dumb to think for itself.

They didn't like that... Waiting to see how much longer these fucking masks are going to be forced upon us.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:54 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:41 pm
Can I say Told ya so ?

CDC: Remember that #COVID19 nose swab test you took? What happened to the swab? If it was processed with a PCR test, there’s a 10% chance that it ended up in a lab for genomic sequencing analysis.
Never liked the tests, always felt they didn't do what was promised. Even the CDC said they they couldn't differentiate between the flu and COVID. So would say the percentage is probably a lot higher than 10%
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:48 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:54 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:41 pm
Can I say Told ya so ?

Never liked the tests, always felt they didn't do what was promised. Even the CDC said they they couldn't differentiate between the flu and COVID. So would say the percentage is probably a lot higher than 10%
The Weirdos behind the Scandemic wanted a massive database of DNA to do further fun shit. My guess is they think they can improve the human race to make Uber Menschen....... This has been a primary goal of Progressives for right around a hundred years. Back then it was Eugenics, might still be today.

For tyrants running agencies in Federal Cities around the world it was a great way to have DNA on hand of Millions of people that they would never be able to get otherwise.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:54 am

The only reason to get DNA would be for criminal prosecution. They already have millions of human DNA samples that they could use to do experiments to create "Uber Menschen", they do not need to trick people into giving them their DNA. Between the military, prisoners, and those who freely give it they already have more than enough. Most likely they have enough DNA samples on record to identify you for a crime even if they don't have yours specifically. They can just match any DNA from a crime scene to a few relatives, and they will have a pretty good idea who the actual match is.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:02 am

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:54 am
The only reason to get DNA would be for criminal prosecution. They already have millions of human DNA samples that they could use to do experiments to create "Uber Menschen", they do not need to trick people into giving them their DNA. Between the military, prisoners, and those who freely give it they already have more than enough. Most likely they have enough DNA samples on record to identify you for a crime even if they don't have yours specifically. They can just match any DNA from a crime scene to a few relatives, and they will have a pretty good idea who the actual match is.
I don't believe it is for criminal prosecution, though it's a nice bonus for the State. Reading early Progressive dogma it's obvious that they have a God complex, where they can engineer everything, including human beings into a model race. They haven't talked about this since Hitler got caught red handed doing it and congratulating American Eugenics backers for giving him the idea.

I believe the weirdos are trying to get as much genomic info as possible to further their goals to engineer new humans. I know, sounds like wild Sci-Fi shit, but these people think they are Gods.
PLATA O PLOMO