Freedom Convoy

Smitty-48

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:56 am

the Hindu lady at my convenience store says there is another protest today in the next county over

so I'm mounting up and heading out for that one now

crank it up

Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:05 am

Who would have thought you’d be having so much fun!
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:07 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:05 am
Here is the problem, he is having fun being an anarchist, for all intended purposes. I am not sure that is a good thing.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:26 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:05 am
I did. This man needed a purpose. ;)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:38 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:07 am
Here is the problem, he is having fun being an anarchist, for all intended purposes. I am not sure that is a good thing.
If you view this thing as Anarchist you need to think again. These are freedom fighters.
This is a global insurgency, focused on Western nations that have had their power structures invaded and taken over by filthy collectivists. On average 35 Million people are protesting the same shit around the globe on every weekend. We all know we Westerners have been fucked over by Globalists the last 30 years. And now they are moving to crush us and have total control by 2030.

As insurgents, you strike where you can. Avoid large decisive battles. Maintain resolve as long as it takes until the beast collapses of it's own weight and mistakes over time. The truckers pulling off the Ambassador Bridge without having their trucks confiscated, before they were thrown in a Gulag is a great move. They saved the resources, and backfilled the bridge with insurgents on foot. Now, those trucks can be used again in another location.

The truckers jovial attitude in the face of tyranny and two years of fear mongering is infectious as fuck. Going to the next town over, and the next town over is smart. It rallies people to your side. The entire Western world is ready for their block party and celebration BBQ. Guys like Smitts are bringing it to them one town at a time, proving this is not what the CBC says Building allies, spreading the movement, moving the needle. The Freedom Convoyers offer everything, what does Trudeau have to offer ?

Every city, town and village that these occur in puts pressure on the Central Planners. It hampers them from massing forces because it's not just Ottawa. Every Moosejaw, Coutts and Nelson matter. We are now all Viet Cong and Mujhadeen.

Then there is an effect that no one really talks about. Intimidation of Covid Cult members. I saw it here, when the mandates were dropped and the Cult members no longer had the backing of the government to get in your face and sneer about a mask, they just faded away. I still see them in stores. They are still devouted to the Cult, but they live in fear. They avoid all the unwashed and unmasked racists like me :lol: Their heads are down, living in shame as they should. There are proto-tyrants in all these villages, towns and cities. When Freedom comes and they are faced with it, as see the joy in people the fade and hide, because at its core. These people are mentally ill and find pain in watching people be happy.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:47 am

3RD vehicle attack in 2 weeks on Freedom Convoys
https://www.rebelnews.com/breaking_poli ... n_canberra

Cult members are mentally ill.
They derive all their status and power from cheering for tyrants to crush their neighbors.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:17 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:38 am
The Conservative wrote:
If you view this thing as Anarchist you need to think again. These are freedom fighters.
This is a global insurgency, focused on Western nations that have had their power structures invaded and taken over by filthy collectivists. On average 35 Million people are protesting the same shit around the globe on every weekend. We all know we Westerners have been fucked over by Globalists the last 30 years. And now they are moving to crush us and have total control by 2030.

As insurgents, you strike where you can. Avoid large decisive battles. Maintain resolve as long as it takes until the beast collapses of it's own weight and mistakes over time. The truckers pulling off the Ambassador Bridge without having their trucks confiscated, before they were thrown in a Gulag is a great move. They saved the resources, and backfilled the bridge with insurgents on foot. Now, those trucks can be used again in another location.

The truckers jovial attitude in the face of tyranny and two years of fear mongering is infectious as fuck. Going to the next town over, and the next town over is smart. It rallies people to your side. The entire Western world is ready for their block party and celebration BBQ. Guys like Smitts are bringing it to them one town at a time, proving this is not what the CBC says Building allies, spreading the movement, moving the needle. The Freedom Convoyers offer everything, what does Trudeau have to offer ?

Every city, town and village that these occur in puts pressure on the Central Planners. It hampers them from massing forces because it's not just Ottawa. Every Moosejaw, Coutts and Nelson matter. We are now all Viet Cong and Mujhadeen.

Then there is an effect that no one really talks about. Intimidation of Covid Cult members. I saw it here, when the mandates were dropped and the Cult members no longer had the backing of the government to get in your face and sneer about a mask, they just faded away. I still see them in stores. They are still devouted to the Cult, but they live in fear. They avoid all the unwashed and unmasked racists like me :lol: Their heads are down, living in shame as they should. There are proto-tyrants in all these villages, towns and cities. When Freedom comes and they are faced with it, as see the joy in people the fade and hide, because at its core. These people are mentally ill and find pain in watching people be happy.
Right now they are acting like children, they know what they want, but right now they don't have any idea what to do with it once they get it.

There are too many people demanding things be removed, but expecting other people to do it for them. Again, as I've said in the past, you can demand all you want, but as long as the adults are in charge, no matter what they promise the parents are going to probably in most likelihood put back whatever the kids were bitching about 20 minutes earlier.

The only uniformity going on now is that they understand that it needs to be stopped, they are sitting in the middle of a room making a lot of noise until someone does it for them.

Am I saying that it's wrong, doing it that way, well, no...not entirely. What I am saying is that who on their side is going to make sure that the regions they are causing a standstill in will actually follow through with their promises? The people? I don't think so... they were happily willing to let the country tell them how to live. It took the truckers to get a fire under their ass.

People are doing this for two reasons now.

1. To help the truckers out.
2. To get their soy.

We have seen this time and time again within our lifetimes. I've seen it over a dozen times in my lifetime, and each time people were promised one thing and given something entirely different as an end result.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:24 pm

Canada. We have heard you.
Article V Invoked. Americans now blockading bridges from the US side.

https://gab.com/DianaQ1111/posts/107790534684945627
PLATA O PLOMO

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:38 am
The Conservative wrote:

exactly right

you are with us, brother, we feel you there at our backs

I only found about this protest by word of mouth on short notice, the media is covering it up

I couldn't spend the whole day there, I had other duties to attend to'

none the less, economy of force

I had a window of a couple hours to spare, so I incorporated the protest into my day

I just showed up, joined the convoy, then parked, and stood by my car, door open, patriotic music blaring

looking plenty intimidating no doubt, wearing my decorations

as a shield for the civilians : if you want to get at them, you're going to have to go through us

I stared the cops down, with my drill instructor glare : you are all cowards

they looked away, they wouldn't look me in the eyes

I stayed for as long as I could, then jumped back in the car, turned the traction control off, did a doughnut

then peeled out, honking my horn as I went, all the protestors waving as I drove by

then I thought, what else can I do today for the war effort ?

I decided to stop at a very close friend of the families house, Gregory from Poland

he's a devout Roman Catholic, who lived through the overthrow of the Iron Curtain in Poland

I appealed to him, as a Christian, to come out and join us, throw the money lenders out of the temple

he's agrees with everything I say, but he says he is afraid, and weary

he works with young people, he says he tries to convince them, but it's like "talking to a wall"

he says veterans like me, of the Cold War, we understand, but the young people don't, so he has lost hope

I told him that I loved him in any case, and that if the KGB or Stasi, or anything like that comes for him

he should run to my door, and I will stand between them & him

I said I was on the other side of the Iron Curtain, NATO CENTAG, trying to free you from Bolshevist tyranny

and I am still defending him from that now
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:40 pm

my wife is freaking out about it now

she's afraid, saying things like "of course they have to open the bridge, what about the supply chains !"

not that she is trying to stop me, she's not the boss of me, she knows

I am relentlessly assailing her for it none the less

I said, you love that book, the Hunger Games ?

well this is the Hunger Games playing out right before your eyes

your Canadian people waving your Canadian flag singing your Canadian anthem

being crushed under the jackboots of a foreign power, at your behest

you think you are a good person, but you are not a good person

she is recoiling from my wrath, she's run off to the bedroom to hide
Nec Aspera Terrent