Freedom Convoy

C-Mag

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:29 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:59 am
Americans coming to protest at the border from Buffalo to show solidarity with us

tear down this wall

Good Reference
I have not seen or felt anything like this since the fall of the Berlin Wall, and eventually the fall of Communism. A couple of weeks ago I went back and reviewed the timeline. People started to gather at the wall in August. By November the people were tearing it down. By December, the governments decided it was official policy.

The cops on both sides were arresting people in August, 90 days later they were joining them.
Our wall is this fake border, it should really be like a state or provincial administrative line and nothing more. We are brothers and sisters from the same mother, raised in different households, that's all.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:43 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:36 am
My problem with all of this pre-victory celebration of winning is no one of matter has actauily surrendered.

People have given the bare minimum back, and what they gave away can easily be put back into place as soon as everyone pats thrmselves on the back for standing up to Castro Jr., and goes back home.

Those people IDed arrested and put into prison, and then the rules, laws and regulations all come back because Tredau says to.

Until someone steps down, this is all a practice run.

We see in france real pushback. And i believe we will see the same or even greater in the US.

Those that ignore history are bound to repeat it.
Patience.

The tyrants are in a trap they cannot escape if the strategy and tactics used thus far are maintained.

1. Everyone wants and end the to Covid restrictions, except the tyrants. Numbers are against them from the start.
2. Everyday they are there peacefully, joyfully, happily raises up another person. Covid has been pain and suffering, especially on an emotional level. These people party, feed people, play street hockey, smile in the face of tyranny. It's infectious, especially to people who's governments only message has been pain and suffering.
3. The tyrants can attempt to crush them, but it will only cause more people to rally to the side of the protesters.
4. Covid is over and EVERYONE knows it. By not meeting with them ASAP, the tyrants strengthened their enemy and weakened themselves.
5. They can clear all the trucks and protesters with brute force. But at what cost.

Only Nixon could go to China.................
Only Canadians could start this movement.

I'm am not joking. This may be the biggest contribution to humanity Canada has ever given.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:12 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:43 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:36 am
My problem with all of this pre-victory celebration of winning is no one of matter has actauily surrendered.

People have given the bare minimum back, and what they gave away can easily be put back into place as soon as everyone pats thrmselves on the back for standing up to Castro Jr., and goes back home.

Those people IDed arrested and put into prison, and then the rules, laws and regulations all come back because Tredau says to.

Until someone steps down, this is all a practice run.

We see in france real pushback. And i believe we will see the same or even greater in the US.

Those that ignore history are bound to repeat it.
Patience.

The tyrants are in a trap they cannot escape if the strategy and tactics used thus far are maintained.

1. Everyone wants and end the to Covid restrictions, except the tyrants. Numbers are against them from the start.
2. Everyday they are there peacefully, joyfully, happily raises up another person. Covid has been pain and suffering, especially on an emotional level. These people party, feed people, play street hockey, smile in the face of tyranny. It's infectious, especially to people who's governments only message has been pain and suffering.
3. The tyrants can attempt to crush them, but it will only cause more people to rally to the side of the protesters.
4. Covid is over and EVERYONE knows it. By not meeting with them ASAP, the tyrants strengthened their enemy and weakened themselves.
5. They can clear all the trucks and protesters with brute force. But at what cost.

Only Nixon could go to China.................
Only Canadians could start this movement.

I'm am not joking. This may be the biggest contribution to humanity Canada has ever given.
Only in the US will the media call 2 billion worth of damage a firey but peaceful protest, while calling the majority of people who stay in the designated walking pathways an attempt to overthrow the government.

America is not like the rest of the world, it's media is controlled like Russia’s and China’s. Only it can spin peaceful protest into an American risk.

You are all aboard the freedom train, which is great, but you all are acting like you've never seen combat. Either in a literal or theoretical such as putting your hat into the ring.

This is not a simple thing, we have 16 states so far trying get up to 35 to add an amendment to change the county in such a way that it would destroy the DNC and the big spenders in Congress. As well as get fresh blood in Congress overall.

Yet all we hear is about this convoy. We don't hear about how the states are trying to take back control constitutionally in the literal sense of this country.

This convoy is a great distraction, and it's keeping what should be frontline news off the front cover for as long as these disruptions happen.

I hold no hope what gains this convoy has gotten will remain once the unwashed masses go back home.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:45 am

When’s the last time you heard about Gislane and the pedos?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:13 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:45 am
When’s the last time you heard about Gislane and the pedos?
That is sort of my point, although we already knew that was going to go nowhere in the grand scheme of things once the jury ran its course...

I am talking long-term here, we have now 17 states demanding a constitutional convention.

https://www.newsweek.com/nebraska-becom ... on-1674174

The states that are demanding a constitutional convention are: Nebrasks, Georgia, Alaska, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Indiana, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arizona, North Dakota, Texas, Missouri, Arkansas and Utah. There are also 19 other states considering the resolution.

Do you know how fucking big that is? In the entire history of the US, this has NEVER been done before. NEVER...

Yes, the freedom convoy is good, it brings attention to things that need it, but you are all ignoring the fact that the same power structure that was in place before it started is still in place after the fact. You are not only pissing against the wind, but you are being told what is coming back is rain.

I am sorry to be the downer in this because I truly want change, we have seen through US history what happens with peaceful protests and the same power structure stays in place.

Martin can speak on this more than I can I am sure, but look at what happened after MLK, Affirmative Action... sounds great, but look where we are now... almost back exactly where we were before except CIS White Men are now being segrigated. We have an inflated government to tell us that we need to give people of color, gender, etc all the same chances, etc... AA was never going to work while still having the same power structure in place, and history has shown it hasn't.

We still have arguments over why the Civil War was fought... the people in power don't change. The message may change, but behind the scenes, we all know for a fact it's the SSDD...

You want change, I will say as I have always said, get out there and get the people who have been in office out. This Congressional Convention is going to do just that if it becomes Constitutional Law.

They are attempting to add to the Constitution an amendment that will: impose fiscal restraints on the federal government, limit the power and jurisdiction of the federal government, and limit the terms of office for its officials and for members of Congress."

So tell me, do we go for a short-term win, or do we go for long-term gain? Your choice.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:51 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:29 am
Good Reference
I have not seen or felt anything like this since the fall of the Berlin Wall, and eventually the fall of Communism. A couple of weeks ago I went back and reviewed the timeline. People started to gather at the wall in August. By November the people were tearing it down. By December, the governments decided it was official policy.

The cops on both sides were arresting people in August, 90 days later they were joining them.
Our wall is this fake border, it should really be like a state or provincial administrative line and nothing more. We are brothers and sisters from the same mother, raised in different households, that's all.
I was skeptical at first, I didn't rush out to join the protest right away

but when it revealed itself to be a right wing populist counterrevolution against the lunatic leftist tyrants

I threw my support behind them, put my status as a decorated veteran at the backs of the truckers

then an older and highly decorated veteran called a stand to

call for assistance from his brothers, all veterans, come to our aid

that demanded that I come to their immediate & direct aid

stand to, stand to, rally round the colours
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:01 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:43 am
Patience.

I am at peace

it is serenely calming to be fighting for good against evil

it is only when you are not in the fight that you are anxious

soon as you rally round the colours with your brothers and sing your death song

you are resolved, and so relaxed in the saddle then

the tyrants are coming for DBTrek's kids now

this is the breach, so I'm going over the top with my regiment

they are going, I won't be left behind
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:12 am

I am shadowbanned on the Canadian forum, they locked me out of my account covertly

I was reading what Capps was saying there in my stead

and one of the veterans there, an RCN veteran was speaking about me

he said "if Smitty is holding the line, he will stay there until he is totally destroyed"

when your people view you like this ?

as an heroic figure ?

you can't let them down

I have to live up to the decorations I was awarded
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:29 am

as I say tho, it is absolutely thrilling

we all do what we do best for the cause

I'm not one for waving placards

I was mechanized reconnaissance

so that is how I roll

I mount up in the rally car, put the hammer down, and drive

roving blockade, colours flying, pipes skirling

ducimus

Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:45 am

I almost ran out of gas actually

I was rolling up highway 6 out of the security zone back into the country

just grooving to the tunes, flipping the paddle shifters

I thought, hold on, better check fuel status, and sure enough it was one bar flashing on the indicator

pulled into the Petro Canada at the 401 with only a few liters to spare

then I drove the last leg along the 401 back to Guelph

I drove the back way through my subdivison and onto my street, pulled up and backed into my garage

walked into the house, and my wife was just setting the table, my supper prepared for me upon arrival

based

Nec Aspera Terrent