Coronavirus thread

The Conservative

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:13 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:06 am
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:43 am

Fuck you and the horse you rode on asshole, you have caused more damage by kowtowing to the DNC than standing up for what is right...

My father used to work for this dick, and he said he never made a decision, he always left others to make it for him... Mass is 90% Democrat in its congress... it tells you who he listens to.
Covid Cult members hardest hit :lol:

I'm annoyed and pissed how easily the float from narrative to narrative with no evidence of what they say.
He is a RINO... nothing about him is a Republican. How else would he stay in power? He is a prime example everything that is wrong with the Republican party today.

Oh, and I am more than pissed off about this, I posted this exact statement on FB, and my wife asked me "Do I really have to swear?"

My answer to her was "Fuck yes."
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:17 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:08 am
Population reduction theory crew putting this out.
https://nypost.com/2022/02/04/scientist ... therlands/
Well, let's see how quickly the GTBTQ+ community gets decimated.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:18 am

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:23 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:18 am
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:41 am

The Conservative wrote:

My father used to work for this dick, and he said he never made a decision, he always left others to make it for him... Mass is 90% Democrat in its congress... it tells you who he listens to.
In other words.. “middle management”.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:58 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:41 am
The Conservative wrote:

In other words.. “middle management”.
Yup, he went from the Department of Environment and Recreation to run the state as governor.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:04 am

You'll love this TC.
Frederick County School Board has been SERVED for defying Youngkin's EO on masks.

Virginia School Board Tries to Flee Parents as They’re Served Subpoenas for Defying Youngkin Exec Order on Masks
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2022 ... ks-n519026
Watch the video, like Justin Trudeau they flee any true opposition.

Back in the early days of the Trump presidency I talked about the need for the Lefties to learn how to lose and we need to learn how to win. It's starting to happen.

Lefties don't know how to lose, in fact, they don't know how to deal with real opposition. They've never had to face it. They go through decades of school being in crowd that make all the rules. They go to government and are the in crowd. What we see here is people finally faced with opposition and it scares the fuck out of them.

These people are our masters, they are cowards personally, Tyrants when in positions of power.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:18 am

They still have the democratic majority, and they can still put FMWs & Antifa in the streets without repercussions, but it’s winter: pussies.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:20 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:04 am
You'll love this TC.
Frederick County School Board has been SERVED for defying Youngkin's EO on masks.

Virginia School Board Tries to Flee Parents as They’re Served Subpoenas for Defying Youngkin Exec Order on Masks
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2022 ... ks-n519026
Watch the video, like Justin Trudeau they flee any true opposition.

Back in the early days of the Trump presidency I talked about the need for the Lefties to learn how to lose and we need to learn how to win. It's starting to happen.

Lefties don't know how to lose, in fact, they don't know how to deal with real opposition. They've never had to face it. They go through decades of school being in crowd that make all the rules. They go to government and are the in crowd. What we see here is people finally faced with opposition and it scares the fuck out of them.

These people are our masters, they are cowards personally, Tyrants when in positions of power.
These people are only our masters as long as we allow them to be. The next election cycle how many of them do you think will be voted out?

Honestly, I am waiting to do something like this to my school board... which has the superintendent on it as one of the members.

It is the reason why the school board doesn't know how to handle me... and I love it. I'll be trying for one of the seats this up and coming election cycle, see if people truly are tired of the BS or like being beaten like a red-headed stepchild.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:21 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:18 am
They still have the democratic majority, and they can still put FMWs & Antifa in the streets without repercussions, but it’s winter: pussies.
I don't think it's going to fly like it did in the spring/summer... people are tired of this BS, and honestly, if they try to put Antifa in the middle of this it will backfire on the DNC hard.
#NotOneRedCent