Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:21 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:15 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:08 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:46 am

I thought for sure this would be retconned. We saw this a month ago somewhere on here.

Can’t even imagine the fallout if it’s verified.
There was that fabulously done German-language presentation video with slides, multiple attendees, etc. that looked totally legit. However, if it was legit, we would have heard something else by now.
Would we?
They do have tremendous power to control all the levers (see Shamlection) but people still tried to talk about it. That video was too damn good not to have started some buzz if it was real.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:23 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:21 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:08 am

There was that fabulously done German-language presentation video with slides, multiple attendees, etc. that looked totally legit. However, if it was legit, we would have heard something else by now.
Would we?
They do have tremendous power to control all the levers (see Shamlection) but people still tried to talk about it. That video was too damn good not to have started some buzz if it was real.
On the other hand, it’s so far out there that people with an electron microscope won’t take a look. They’ll never see it in the first place of course, but even if they did, it’ll be ignored.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:34 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:23 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:21 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Would we?
On the other hand, it’s so far out there that people with an electron microscope won’t take a look. They’ll never see it in the first place of course, but even if they did, it’ll be ignored.
It’s odd that I can’t find a “fact check” about the video? (But I did see multiple links to it on BitChute.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:44 am

Imagine the implications if it's true.

First of all, it means our masters are completely insane. Not jokingly either. It would mean that they are completely insane living in a diabolical bubble.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:49 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:44 am

First of all, it means our masters are completely insane. Not jokingly either. It would mean that they are completely insane living in a diabolical bubble.
Doesn’t have to be Washington or even Pfizer. Could be the CCP interfering with manufacturing. Who the hell knows.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:25 pm

Claiming there is nano tech in the vaccines is an extraordinary claim on several fronts. I think it is far more likely they are either lying or mistaken about what they are seeing. It is not surprising to me that vaccine technology may look like nano tech. Viruses and cells, and thus vaccines, work on a similar scale as nano tech.

This is beyond what I am capable of believe at this point. I'm certainly do not have the knowledge to know if it is true or not, but my BS meter is high on this one. I'll wait for more knowledgeable people to weigh in before I put any credence to the claims. I do hope more vaccine and nano tech experts jointly look into this to confirm or deny the claims.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:33 pm

Shenanigans continue at the FDA. That’s going to be the focal point of the rage.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/fda-documen ... 54453.html

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:34 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:49 am
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:44 am

Doesn’t have to be Washington or even Pfizer. Could be the CCP interfering with manufacturing. Who the hell knows.
Why do people think the CCP would be involved with this? If they are, they would be stopping the spread of a bad “cure”...

This would be everything counter to what the CCP is meant to be... Why would they be help g the US?
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:37 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:33 pm
Shenanigans continue at the FDA. That’s going to be the focal point of the rage.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/fda-documen ... 54453.html
Paywall.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:38 pm

What do we make of this?
Would anyone put this in the record if it weren't true?

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience